Mcdonalds with the house

(Olivia's point of view)

Josh locks the front door and we all get into Simons car.

"Wow I feel like I'm getting into a spaceship" Vik says.

We all just laugh and JJ puts music on. Me and Vik are sat in the back because apparently small people don't deserve to be in the front (smh) ...

I order a double cheeseburger, fries, cheese bites and a chocolate milkshake.

On the way back from McDonald's everyone's already ate their McDonald's and are pretty tired so it's pretty chill. Until JJ breaks the silence with,

"Yo Olivia you're about the same age as Harry you know, how funny would it be if you end up together"

I start to blush. Why am I blushing?! I haven't even met Harry yet. Plus it would be a bit weird going out with one of my brothers best friend. Although in videos he is kinda cute. WAIT, I shouldn't be saying this no he's not...

Tobi saves me by saying "JJ man you're chatting bare shit what are you on about they haven't even met. Plus harry is 21 and Olivia's 17."

"Age is just a number anyway." Says JJ

Simon pipes up being the protective brother he is and says "Olivia's here to spend time with me not to get with people JJ like shut the fuck up" he says it in a jokey way so everyone laughs but they also don't carry on the conversation because they now Simon was being a little bit serious.

The whole journey back I'm imagining me and Harry together. To be honest it's pretty cute. But I need to stop. I haven't even met the boy yet!

We arrive at the house and everyone puts the remains of the McDonald's in the bin, says goodnight and go back to their rooms. The others are probably recording golf or gta but I'm just about to go to sleep. STILL thinking about Harry...

*authors note*
Yet again... another climax chapter😂shout-out to those who are actually staying and reading these bits, ly all😅💕💕

Vote if you like this chapter and comment what I should do to improve!!

xxx