Harrys flat and a suprise!

(Harry's point of view)
Olivia tells me that Simon says yes. I'm honestly over the moon because even though I've just met this girl I already love her so much. I've hardly even talked to her properly but she's so amazing. She probably doesn't feel the same way but I at least want to be friends with her. I take her out to my car and I drive her back to the Halo tower. My friends like Chip, Gib, Joel, Cal and Cal and lots more live in the tower with me so if I start to get nervous about messing everything up, I can just take her to meet them.

(Olivia's point of view)
So we finally get back to the flat and I'm so nervous. I know Harry doesn't feel a connection like i do. He just wants to hang out. I've known this boy for about an hour and I'm already falling in love with him. Every part about him is perfect from his blue ocean eyes to his cute personality. I can't believe I'm actually admitting this.

"Do you want a drink or anything??" Harry asks

"No thanks, I'm alright. But thank you anyway." I reply

"Come one let's sit down, we haven't even talked properly yet for fuck sake haha." Harry says.

Me and Harry talk for hours. But it feels like 10 minutes. We bonded so easily. I'm becoming OBSESSED with this boy. We already know everything about each other, from friendships to family.

(Harry's point of view)
We talk for hours on end. But with Olivia it feels like 10 minutes. She's so great. Her personality really stood out for me, she is so caring and funny. Not only that but she's incredibly gorgeous. I just want to ask her to be my girlfriend but I don't think she feels the same way. Also, what would Simon think?

(Olivia's point of view)
All of a sudden a get a call from Simon. I get so worried because it's been hours and I haven't contacted him so he probably thinks something is going on with me and Harry. I wish...

"Who's that?" Harry asks me curiously.

"Si-Simon" I stutter as I'm so nervous

"It's probably won't be much" he says clearly seeing I'm nervous.
"Just answer it."

As I answer the phone Harry senses my nerves and puts his hand on my thigh. I can't help but smile-and Harry smiles back. What a cutie.

(Phone call with Simon and Olivia)
SIMON: "Hey, are you okay?"

*i take a sigh of relief because he doesn't seem angry*

OLIVIA: "Yeah I'm good. Thanks Simon."

SIMON: "Oh good. Can I come and pick you up now? You've been a while and I want to spend time with you. I know it's only the first day of you being here but I wanna see you! Talia has just left so all my attention is on you sis."

OLIVIA: "Aw I do love you Simon. Yeah sure. Meet me in the car park yeah?"

SIMON: "Yeah, Yeah. See you in a bit."

OLIVIA: "bye."

*phone call ends*

"He wants me to go back now. He's picking me up in the car park."

"Ahhhh no today has been so great! Thank you so much we've really got to know eachother!" Harry says as he seems disappointed.

"Yeah today has been amazing Harry. Thank you so much. I hope we can meet up again, I'm here for 3 weeks!" I reply.

"YESS! 3 weeks! That's plenty of time. I'll walk you down to the car park Olivia."

I grab my phone and we head down in the lift. I quickly take a lift selfie with Harry.

This is this pic⬇️

We get the pic just before the lift closes and we walk out to the car park

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

We get the pic just before the lift closes and we walk out to the car park. I see Simons Tesla parked up but he's on his phone so me and Harry go and scare him.

"You fuckers!!" Simon exclaims.

We all laugh and me and harry say bye to each other. I wanna just hug him for such a fun time with him. But Simons here, so better not. As I get into the car I realise calfreezy and cal is in the back?

(Harry's point of view)
We say bye to each other but I want to just squeeze her for such an amazing time. But Simons here, so better not. "Bye minter" I say.

"Catch you later bog" he reply's.

(Simons point of view)
I'm so hype right now because I've booked a laser tag session for me, Olivia, JJ, Josh, Callux, Calfreezy, Vik, Talia, Frey, Emily, Ethan, Tobi, Chip and even Harry. It's a suprise for Olivia seeing as she's here for 3 weeks! Everyone knows apart from Olivia! I hope Harry kept it a secret...

*Authors note*
Bit of a long one but yeah!

Thanks for 100+ reads🙌🏼 Really great fullll xx

The next few chapters should be good so stay tuned for those!💗

Disclaimer~ I know the outfit in the lift selfie isn't what she's meant to be wearing but at least it's actually harry and his real gf lmao it makes sense to meee

Follow my insta- @wroexminter

Ly all 💕💗💓💘💖

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 26, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Miniminter's sister {a W2S fan fiction}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें