Who is he?

*Three Weeks Later*
*Jade's POV*

Things with Jake and I are actually great. We text almost every night and he's awfully sweet, sometimes sickeningly but I get past it because it's him. It's him. It's him? Jade you used to think these things about Beck... Jake isn't your new Beck. Not that you were ever set out to make him your new Beck it just kinda happened but he still isn't... not even in the slightest. Ugh shut up you're rambling. Anyway, he's new. someone I fell for even though I shouldn't have and he really likes me. At least I think he likes me.
I text him in the morning just as I'm getting dressed for school reminding him of what time to pick me up. I've decided to bring him to HollyWood Arts to meet everybody. He's on a break before he goes to college so he's free when he's not working. I want him to meet everyone but I only really agreed to it because Cat wouldn't shut up going on and on about wanting to meet my "mystery guy". Beck seems crazy jealous which I kinda like, a lot.

Jake and I pull up in the parking lot and I take in a soft, slightly nervous breath but he reassured me with a soft kiss on the cheek. He kissed me after our second date just before I got into my car, it was sweet and soft. No tongue and not too intense. I liked it.

We walk inside just standing close but everyone started to stare, like they knew I'd moved on from Beck on to this guy. Word spreads I guess when it concerns a breakup between the hottest guy in school and his girlfriend nobody cared about. It seemed everyone knew about Jake and I's relationship. Not that we're exclusive or anything, we've been on 8 dates so anything could happen really but I'm not talking to or seeing anyone else and I'm quite sure he isn't either.
As soon as we get through the doors I see Beck, his head is lifted from his phone and he just stands and looks at us as if we were some kind of aliens. I can tell from a mile away that behind that stone face is so much jealousy, we loved each other. At least I thought we did, and we knew each other really well. He could tell if something was really wrong even if I wouldn't admit it, he's a great actor so it's hard to tell with him but I still see it.
My thoughts are then interrupted by a small red head bounding up to us, squealing. Jake seems startled by this as he grabs my hand, tightening his grip but that only makes me smirk a little. He wasn't scared, he's not scared by anything not even me which is something I'm into but Cat can be a little... intense, sometimes.
"Jadey! Jadey! You're here! Hii!! Oohhh! Who is heeee? Mystery boy??"
She greets Jake. Looking at him with a goofy smile, waiting for him to introduce himself.
I hear him clear his throat, it sends shivers through my body. His voice is so mature and deep and just so sexy I love it. "Hey uh, I'm Jake."
"I'm Cat!"
"Like the animal?"
"What's that supposed to mean?!"
I cut in.
"Cat, look Beck's over there why don't you go talk to him."
"KK!"
She skips off giving me a chance to pull Jake off to my locker
"This is yours? With all the scissors and stuff?"
I smirk as I open it. "Surprised?"
He smirks back at me making me bite my lip behind the door of my locker where he can't see
"Not even in the slightest." he replies.
Soon enough, I hear the high pitched voice again but this time with another familiar voice, a voice that used to send shivers through my body, from a boy who could make me weak with just a look.
"C'mon! C'mon Beck! He looks like you! You'll see!"
Beck is soon stood beside me as I close my locker. Both Jake and Beck's eyes scan each other before they look at me in unison.
"Yes?"
I look at Beck first. That look. I fidget in my spot and starts to play with my ring on my thumb before looking towards Jake.
"Jake, this is Beck. Ex boyfriend."
"Beck, Jake..." I trail off, I'm unsure of what to introduce him as. We're not official yet, we haven't talked about anything. No, we're not. But before I have the chance to give him a different title, Jake cuts in with his hand out for Beck to shake it.
"Current boyfriend." He gives Beck a look, almost gloating about everything without even saying a word and I'm sure Beck gets the message as he grabs my wrist and drags me off to the janitors closet.
"Dude! Dude! You know I don't like being dragged!" I complain as he shuts the door and I yank my arm from his grip and cross my arms under my chest.
"What are you trying to do Jade? Who is he huh? What? Did you find him and force him to come here with you. What are you trying to do here? Make me jealous? Is that your goal? Honestly I don't know what to think with you anymore."
"Is that what you really think?!" I spit back at him. "You really can't comprehend that I'm happy with somebody other than you? I'm into Jake. We're over. I'm with Jake now, surely you can get any one of the girls you would have on the side to be your new girl." I say sourly.
That's not what I want but it's what I say, I want Beck. I don't want him to be with another girl but then again... I'm not using Jake just to make Beck jealous. I'm really into this guy. Well done Jade of course you have feelings towards two guys, way to confuse yourself. I open the door and leaves the janitors closet going back over to my locker where Cat is talking to Jake and asking him her usual stupid questions like what's your favourite stuffed animal. I link arms with Jake and we smile at each other before walking off together as I tell him
"C'mon I'll show you around."

*Nobody's POV*
Tori and Andre stand at Tori's locker and witness only from when Jade emerges from the janitors closet followed by a solemn looking Beck.
They then watch as Jade links arms with this new guy then sees her actually smile at him. Both completely shocked, they share comments
"Check the new guy Jade's with... shes actually smiling, she's never smiled around anyone but Beck." Andre states at which Tori nods
"Yeah who is he?" She replies biting her lip watching the new couple walk off around the corner together

Authors Note:
Hey guys!! 👋🏻 I'm so so sorry it's been ages since I've updated the story 🙁I've been slammed with homework and work 🙄📚but I'll hopefully be more active now! 😊
Of course this story is Bade endgame! 🖤 feel free to comment what you'd like to see in coming chapters!⬇️
What will happen in the Jade/Jake relationship? 😳
How will our beloved Bade reunite? 🖤♥️