Broken Silence

The night became cold and the icy breeze cut through the dark streets.
Though, it didn't seem to bother Beck and Jade who were the main cause of the truck rocking, rather than the strong wind.
It was almost 2am but they were still parked in the same spot they were when they arrived at the promenade.
every window was steamed up with a couple hand prints on the back passenger side.
Beck was covered in sweat as Jade lay on top of him as he kissed her neck softly. she caught her breath and closed her eyes while hugging into him.
"Hey, baby, you tired?" he asked softly, whispering into the darkness of the truck.
He could feel her nod against his chest and so he slowly sat up, holding her in his arms and kissed her forehead.
He moved her off of him and began to quickly get dressed again before grabbing a blanket off of the floor and handing her it after he is sure she had gotten her underwear back on.
She wrapped it around her and remained seated in the back seat as he gets out then back into the driver's seat and begins driving them back to his trailer.
Their night couldn't have been any better. Their night was a perfect example of what people don't understand or see in their relationship.
They're just perfect for each other, as if they were both crafted to be together.

As the morning of the next day arrived, Jade refused to leave the warmth of Beck's bed to get up. She didn't have anywhere to be, but anything suggested to her would've received a 'no' as an answer. She was tired. Couldn't she just stay home all day? Stay with her fiancé, just lay all day together.
Her plans, however, were foiled as a shirtless Beck dragged her out of bed and kissed her on the head before telling her that he's going in the shower, and she should join him.
She simply stood and watched as he walked into the bathroom before allowing a smile to creep on to her lips.

She's lucky. She knows she's lucky to have him. She knows he deserves better than her and that is what makes her even luckier.
Following him into the bathroom, she slowly undressed and joined him in the small room.
One long, hot shower later, they lay silently together, everything was peaceful. her hair was sprawled out over his bare chest. He wore shorts as did she along with one of his t shirts. It was all perfect and silent with nothing but the sounds of their heart beats filling the air. That was until both of them got a notification- Tori had text the group chat.

Tori: I thought we could all hang out tonight at my place, watch some TV, play some cards, have a couple drinks? We haven't done it in a while. why not tonight? Let me know x

Jade quickly replied to the text

Jade: Oh I could give you about a million reasons why not tonight.

It was then Beck tapped her thigh lightly in a warning manner before looking up and shaking his head at her but still she shrugged. her attitude-filled comment was retracted by Beck who text the group just after Jade

Beck: We'll be there.

Not long after, the rest of the group had replied to Tori's request, all answering that they were available and coming tonight.

Tori: Okay! Great! See you all then! x

Jade rolled over so her body was entirely on top of Beck's now.
"that girl makes me sick. like physically. I don't think I'm well enough to go tonight." she stated.
He lightly chuckled
"Stop being so dramatic and play nice. We're gonna have some drinks, play some cards it'll be fun. Alright? So calm down. It's not until tonight either so you have some time to mentally prepare."
Beck's comment caused the couple to share a laugh.
They lay there for a long while, Jade turning to face Beck and so they stared into each other's eyes.
It was only when Beck got up and told Jade to get dressed properly so they could go out for lunch as it was already that time of day.
She groaned about it but got dressed even so then got in the truck with Beck.
"I don't see why you agree to every get together she organises." Jade mumbled, a hint of annoyance showing through in her tone.
Beck sighed. "You know that I don't Jade. She was right in saying we haven't all hung out all together lately so I figured why not."
She scoffed "so i figured why not." she mocked "You and Tori would be perfect together." she mumbled and crossed her arms.
"Alright Jade. Be quiet, alright? Stop going on about me and Tori being together. I'm sick of it. I love you, alright? I love you so stop being so stubborn. You're acting like a little brat. So shut up about it all!" Beck yelled at her. Not even looking at her but just slamming his hands on the steering wheel a few times. 
She sat in complete silence. Usually she'd fight back but she just doesn't know what to say. Jade glances at him then immediately looks away and stares out of the window. Silence was all that filled the air for so long.
"You didn't need to yell at me. I was just saying alright? There wasn't any need for you to do that." She eventually mumbled.
"Okay you know what. I'll just take you home shall I?" He spat out at her.
She simply shrugs. She would rather be anywhere but home right now but she also feels no longing want to be with Beck right now.
"No. You know what? I'll walk. I wouldn't want you to worry your pretty little head about me. Go drive off a bridge!" She yelled with more confidence and attitude than she had previously.
she slammed the truck door and began walking away, Hearing her yell at her as he got out of the truck but she just rolled her eyes, tuned him out and turned the corner, leaving his driveway.
She still wants to go tonight, to see Andre and Cat and she is still engaged to Beck... just hopefully everything has calmed down tonight. Hopefully. She's not angry at him, by any means, she's pissed because she doesn't feel she needed to be yelled at the way she was but they're still in love. Last night proved that to them both. She smirked to herself then rolled her eyes at her own thoughts as she continued her walk home.

AN:
I am SO sorry it's taken me so long to update!! I've been so busy with school work and I had about three different ideas on where I wanted this chapter to end but I finally decided and I'm already working on the next one which will hopefully be up in less time.
Thanks for the patience and love on my other chapters! Hope you keep supporting this story as it continues.
- K x