Chapter 7

So we were home from Ember Island finally. I was happy to be back on the main island. It was the middle of the week now and I was sending messages to Aang and them but right now I was on my way to see Uncle Iroh in private. He had been put into a prison that was not to far from the palace, which is nice but I also go the privacy I needed to see him and make sure no one knew I was seeing him also. He knew I had come home but for the real reason. I was also supposed to keep an eye on Zuko. When I got there he was sitting there waiting for me. He got up and walked to the bars. 

"Yes uncle?" I asked. 

"I need you to give this to Zuko." He said handing me something through the bar. It was a scroll. I glanced down at it confused and glanced up at him.

"What is it?" I asked. 

"Something for his destiny about your great grandfather Sozin...and you. Just make sure you do it when you get back and he doesn't see you." He instructed. I nodded and then sighed.

"Uncle, I'm losing hope in him. I'm trying to hold out but I don't know anymore." I whispered as tears spilled down my face. Uncle stood up and came over to me. He reached out and put his hand on my shoulder. I glanced up at him and he looked at me and gave me an easy smile. 

"Tiger-Lilly your brother is going through his toughest time right now but believe me he will change after this. Don't lose sight." He said. I nodded with a soft sigh. Then left the prison and headed back to the palace under the cover of night. I glanced up to see a few stars. I went back to the palace and when I did left it right outside Zuko's door for him. I stared at the closed door that led into my brother's bedroom before knocking once. I quickly walked away. I smirked once I left because I heard his door open. I peaked around the corner and saw him bend down to retrieve the scroll I had placed on the floor. I returned back to my room I got a good night's sleep. 

I woke up the next day with the sun streaming through my window. I sighed as I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I got dressed and was going to go meet Cody when I passed Zuko. He was staring up at Sozin's picture. I paused and glanced up at him confused. 

"Tiger-Lilly," He said. I quirked an eyebrow at him in questioning.

"Yeah?" I asked. 

"What do you know about our great grandfather?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Not much. I don't care for history, ask Azula." I said. He nodded and I continued walking with a slight smirk to my face. I walked to Cody's house and knocked on the door. It was opened by a little boy who was about 8. I smiled down at Cody's little brother Ryan. 

"CODY YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HERE!" He yelled. I laughed and he pushed the door open wider and waved me in. I followed him in through the front door and closed it behind me. 

"Thanks Ryan." I smiled. He blushed and then disappeared down the hallway running. I heard footsteps and looked up to see Cody. He smiled at me and came over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He gave me a quick peck on the lips smiling down at me. 

"What do you want to do?" He asked. I shrugged. I didn't have the foggiest idea of what I wanted to do today. I was just honestly ready to get back out of the fire-nation and get back with Aang, Sokka, Toph, and Katara. 

"I don't know....a walk around the town or we could go to that little pond in the royal palace." I smiled. Cody nodded and held out his hand bowing slightly.

"My lady would you like me to escort you?" He teased. I laughed at him and smiled.

"Of course," I smiled. He laughed and I took his hand and together he and I walked to the palace. We walked out to the pond and I clapped my hands and smiled as the servant came over to me.