Chapter 8

It was just Cody and I on Fire-lily because it was more comfortable on Appa for people to ride. I sighed as I glanced over at Aang. Fire-lily let out a big breath of fire and I petted her head as we sat down on the ground of the temple. When we descended down from where we were on the top of the cliff-side to underneath. The air temple was build into the cliff side underneath. Fire-lily stood there flapping her wings as I studied the air temple. It was built wonderfully and I was in awe of it. 

"Wow this is amazing." I smiled. We had landed by a fountain which was probably the main part of the temple. Cody was at my back as we stared up at what was around us. 

"Tiger-lily." Katara said. 

"Hm?' I asked as I walked over to where they were all sitting. 

"Can you teach Aang fire-bending?" She asked. I grimaced and scratched the back of head trying not to look completely dumb.

"I can try..." I said. They all looked at me really confused. Cody chuckled a their faces because he knew how bad I was with teaching others how to fire bend. I've once blown someone up almost for teaching them the wrong moves.

"There Aang you got your fire-bending teacher." She said. I smiled uneasily at them and nodded. 

"You don't to teach me do you?" Aang asked. I bit my lip and then shrugged. 

"It's not that it's just I'm a horrible teacher." I muttered turning red. Most of the people I taught ended up with burns and in the medical center. 

"You can't be that bad." Katara said. I looked at Cody and he just laughed at my face. I grimaced even more. They looked at him confused. 

"She actual is. She tried once to teach me how to do this move that her and Zuko had done one day. I um landed in the medical center in the fire nation palace." Cody said coming over to the group. I turned a deep pink and scratched the back of my head embarrassed. 

"Oh and you are any better? You made your little sister burn herself." I said. He turned a deep shade of red and then shook his head at me. 

"Okay so we are equally bad." Cody said rolling his eyes. I stuck my tongue out at him. 

"Oh well let's just take a nice tour of the air temple." Aang said flying off. I opened my mouth to say something to him but he had already taken off. I shut my mouth and then glanced at the rest of the group. 

"What's wrong with him?" Toph asked. I shrugged.

"There's gotta be someone to teach him fire-bending and be a good teacher!" Sokka said. After a while they started chasing Aang around trying to get him to talk. Cody and I were just talking about us and stuff trying to imagine the world after the war. It was nice to try and imagine life after all this.

"Well we'll have a big wedding in the palace and you're going to look amazing. Zuko and Kyo can be my best-men." Cody said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I laughed and smiled. I was trying to imagine myself in all the wedding get up and especially doing my hair. It made me laugh. After a while Aang finally landed near us and so did the rest of the gang. 

"Aang we need to talk about this." Katara said. 

"I think that's going to have to wait." Toph said. I saw a glimpse of red clothing. I stood up confused ready to fight in case Azula had found us already. I saw black hair and regular clothing and I smiled.

"Zuko!" I screamed smiling. I darted up and ran over to and tackled him in a hug. I let him go and smiled when I realized that all of them except Cody were poised to attack. I stood beside him awkwardly.