Ch. 32 Dark Rooms

Salem strolled in the room wearing a light pink shirt with the words, "I can't think straight", in blue glitter across his chest. Azrael snorted, earning a half smirk from his mate. Pasha gasped from where he laid on one of the couches.

"Told you it would look better on me." Salem flipped his hair over his shoulder before dropping himself in Azrael's lap. A little black fur ball ran into the room never far from Salem. The kitten whined until Salem scooped him up, even though Nox could jump on the couch himself and was just spoiled. Azrael didn't mind so much when the kitten licked his Mate's nose, making Salem coo and giggle.

His Mate usually wasn't so...himself, around the others. He usually kept on his expressionless mask and said as little words as he could get away with. His excited behavior and innocent cuteness reminded Azrael of when they were younger.

Salem wasn't in his usual dark attire either and his hair was braided out of his face and hanging in loose waves down his back. Azrael let his nose lead him to Salem's neck and breathed in the male's intoxicating scent.

It was getting harder for him to ignore his wolf's need to finish their mating but he didn't want to rush Salem into it. It would be his first time with anyone and it should be special. Not the rough, fast mating his wolf howled for. It would be his first time with another male too and he wanted to take his time. He'd done his research like a good Mate and he wanted to explore all of Salem.

Smirking in the crease of Salem's neck, the little male tilted his head to give him better access. He wondered if Salem knew how much that meant to his wolf when he did the submissive gesture. Salem shifted in his lap and Azrael couldn't contain the groan that escaped his lips.

"Can you two like, not hump each other in front of us." Melisande complained from where she sat between the twins. Although she looked as grumpy as ever, their smiles say they're happy with her always present attitude.

"Cockblock." Salem whispered, petting Nox with a frown. Azrael kissed his cheek, watching a light blush spread. The sight of it made his smile grow.

Tonight they had a feast prepared for the visiting Alpha family before they returned home. From the look of it, the twins would be staying as he predicted. Miari had kept her distance whenever Salem was around and the Alphas kept the youngest with them at all times. It would be good when they left, then he could announce Salem to the pack as his Mate. If they had a issue with it, they had the right to challenging them. Azrael didn't want his hand to be forced into killing one of his own pack members, they were family, but if it's what had to be done to keep his Mate safe...

"Daddy longlegs have dicks, so they aren't even spiders." Liam spoke up from where he laid on the floor with his phone held over his face.

"Ew." Pasha tossed a pillow at the male on the floor, causing his phone to slip from his hand and smack him on the face. Pasha squealed when Liam tossed the pillow back at him and jumped up.

Before a fight could break out, Roland entered the room. Salem sat up straighter when he noticed the small Human following closely behind the huge male. They'd stayed away from everyone for the week, Roland making appearances to talk to Azrael but for the most part the Human stayed in their room. Even now he was holding onto Roland and looking everywhere but at Salem.

"Looks like the Human lives." Melisande snorted. Roland growled but otherwise ignored her as he claimed an armchair by the window and pulled his Mate into his lap.

"Hello Oliver." The Human's face paled and he leaned closer to Roland. "I wanted to apologize about what happened. I had no intentions to hurt you." Azrael could tell from how strained Salem's voice was that he was trying to appear as nonthreatening as he could. Oliver only hid his face in Roland's neck and Salem slouched a little. Azrael tightened his hold on his Mate, wondering why he cared if the Human liked him or not.

Pasha and Liam continued throwing insults at each other, Melisande eventually joining and the two teaming up on Liam. Salem stayed silent and cuddled Nox close to him while Azrael did the same with the little male.

Nuzzling Salem's neck, Azrael remembered that he still owed his Mate. Flicking his tongue over the shell of Salem's pointed ear made the little male gasp, his sensitive ears being his weak spot. Salem turned so his legs were beside them on the couch and Azrael removed the dreaded sunglasses his mate had taken to wearing. Those pretty pale eyes met his before he leaned in to capture his full lips. Salem tasted as sweet as he smells, easily becoming addictive.

The two were lost in the other. Salem put the kitten down and turned until he straddled Azrael, his fingers sinking into his curls and tugging gently. Azrael ignored the others teasing and stood, Salem's legs wrapping around him. He carried his mate from the room, their lips parting so Salem could lick and suck at his neck.

Slipping into a dark empty room, he shut the door before slamming Salem against it. The little male's breathing became quick and shallow as he rubbed his hard member against Azrael's stomach. Putting Salem on his feet caused the male whine, clinging onto him. Azrael smirked at his impatient mate before lowering to a crouch.

Azrael looked up to see those pale eyes already on him. Salem had his bottom lip caught between his teeth as he watched with an excitement that matched his own. Pushing up Salem's shirt to expose his toned stomach, he pressed open mouthed kisses on the smooth skin while unbuttoning his jeans. Azrael's eyes didn't leave Salem's as he peeled away the clinging denim. When he glanced down and noticed his mate was wearing a pair of black lace panties, he felt his wolf press against his skin in need.

Salem's fingers tangled in his hair and Azrael went back to teasingly kissing along his stomach as he slowly lowered his panties, ignoring the angry red erection that arched bellow Salem's navel.

His hands slid up his mate's smooth thighs as he teased him by pressing kisses along his hips.

"Azrael." Salem ground out, pulling harder on his curls. Azrael smiled and took all of his mate into his mouth. Salem's gasp turned into a moan as Azrael hummed at taste of his Mate's sweetness. He pulled back, Salem's dick slapping wetly against his stomach as it twitched.

Azrael didn't really know what he was doing, but decided to just go with instinct and what he knew he enjoyed.

He flicked his tongue over Salem's shaft, making the little male moan softly. He moved back up to his leaking tip and cleaned up the sweet clear pre-cum before taking him back into his mouth. His tongue never stopped moving against the underside of Salem's dick and his Mate's increasing moans were pushing him to continue, his cheeks hallowing as he sucked. Salem's hips started thrusting against him and Azrael grabbed his ass to pull the male closer and keep him still.

"A-Azrael," Salem whimpered and tugged at his curls. Azrael met his mate's watery eyes as he continued to pleasure him, those full red lips parted enticingly as he panted. Azrael moaned around him, feeling him jerk against his tongue. He knew his mate was close and removed one of his hands from Salem's ass to massage his balls, tugging on them gently. That forced a loud moan from Salem, who let his head fall back against the door as his eyes fluttered shut.

If Azrael could have smiled, he would have. He couldn't think of a better sight than his mate with a blush on his high cheeks as he enjoyed the pleasure Azrael was giving him.

"Oh gods." Salem whispered, his hips beginning to thrust again. Salem gripped his hair with both hands and stared down at him, basically fucking Azrael's mouth. Azrael couldn't stop himself from gripping his own straining member through his jeans. "I-I, Az..." Salem cried out as he shot his release, making Azrael moan with him from the taste of his sweet cum that he swallowed greedily. His mate tasted like berries.

Salem slumped against the door, his chest rising and falling quickly as he tried to catch his breath. Azrael smirked as he pulled away from Salem's softening member and licked his mate clean. Azrael stood and Salem wrapped himself around him, hiding his blushing face against his chest.

He ran his fingers through Salem's silky hair and let his mate rest against him until the little male pulled away to pull up his jeans. Salem glanced up at Azrael shyly as he tucked himself away and zipped up.

"How was that?" Azrael asked with a knowing smirk before kissing Salem's pouty lips that lifted in a small smile.

"We can do that anytime." Salem giggled and locked his arms around Azrael's neck, having to stand on his toes to kisses his jaw.

Azrael lifted his mate off his feet to kiss him properly.