chapter 3

You opened the door and you saw him the person who had gotten you into this mess the person that made you question all your life's choices.

He was the last person on earth you wanted to talk too or even see at this time . Jonah barged in your room and yelled

"why arent you wearing something from the closet there are things for you to wear in there, there not there for no reason" " i-i didnt know i had to or that there was even anything in there" "your going to get puished for disobeying and back talking to me. Now on the bed "he said as he closed the door and you quickly went to the bed and but you back against the back board.

Jonah went  to one of the drawers and got out a pair of handcuffs. You got scared but stayed there because you knew that it would only get worse.

Jonah came over to you and hand cuffed you to the head board. He slowly took off you panties and quickly shoved two fingers in your pussy, you  winced in pain because you have never had sex or ever fingered your self.

"Jonah please it hurts." jonah stiped and waited for a minute for you to adjust to his fingers in you. You slowly nooded your head signaling that it was ok to move. He quickly moved his fingers up and down pounding in to you. You were now a moaning mess.

Even though you didn't want to admit it felt good. Jonah quickly remived his fingers from you and licked every inch of them.