chapter 4

Jonah started to strip and the went in to the drawers and pulled out a condom. Soon enough he took off his boxers and let his huge and when i say huge i mean HUGE dick out.

   From what you can tell it was about 10 to 11 inches. He slowly startes to roll on the condom then slowly lines him self up  with your entrance and pushed him self in slowly and stoped whe he was fully in and waited for you to adjust.

   Soon enough the pain went away, i slowly nod my head still wanting him to go slow with me but that wish didn't come true. He went in fast and didn't plan on slowing down but after a while you got used to it

  " Mm Jonah your so big" jonah then slapped your breast " thats not my name call me daddy" " d-daddy ugh faster" you wined " as you please" jonah said with a smirk spreading across his face.

His pace was very fast but he was close and started to get sloppy with his thrust. Before either of you could cum he pulled out and lifted you up and made you ride his face while you ducking his dick.

He licked bold stripes up and down your pussy lips before even going near your clit. If he wanted to be a tease you could be a tease too. You grabbed his dick and started to pump it slowly up and down while only kissing the tip.

After a few seconds he trailed his tongue right above your clit and bit it. You screamed at the pain overriding the pleasure.

You picked up the place and started pumping and sucking faster. Deep throughting what you could and pumping the rest. Jonah picked up the pace to and started darting his tongue in and out of you.
Soon enough you both came and before jonah left he said " of you want to leave this room you should change into one of those in the closet or do you want my shirt." " Can i have your shirt please" " ok just not panties then" you sigjed through your nose and said ok as you catched his shirt.

"ill be back in five clean up in there" he pointed to the bathroom. You nooded your head and started walking to the bathroom. When you finished with your shower you sat on the bed and waited for him to come.

When he did he cheked if you had your panties on but you didnt and he just noded. "Follow me" you slowly trialed behind getting lost in your thoughts.

   How did this happen, you just had a sex with your crush. Well sorta crush who knows. you did like him but he kidnapped you. You needed to figure out what you felt for him