τρία

He woke up again, Brenda smirking at Argus as Thomas gently pushed his shoulder. He came to the conclusion that two times falling unconscious was enough. Maybe this wasn't a dream or drugs. If it was, surely one of these times he would have woken up, probably in a mental hospital. His reality was now immortal beings and men who drive with dozens of eyes across their skin...and unfairly attractive brunettes that happened to save his life from mythical monsters hunting him down. Newt noticed the van had stopped as well, the engine not running, and no air conditioning cooling the vehicle. Sweat dotted his forehead, he could feel it.
"Are you okay?" Thomas' face was clearly covered in concern.
Brenda scoffed, rolling her eyes and slapping his arm.
"Does he look okay Tom? Your mom's Athena, you idiot, you should know this."
Newt was sure if Argus could laugh, he would have, his eyes somehow smiling. It seriously freaked him out.
Without hesitation, Brenda slid the van door open. The hinges creaked slightly, making everyone physically cringe. Outside, they were met by blinding sunlight. Newt was too weak to even process it, the elbows he was leaning on to keep him up suddenly collapsing underneath him. Brenda laughed, hopping down to meet the lush grass that covered the hill. She sighed in contentment as her feet made contact. The sight was almost photogenic.
Next was Thomas, although he hesitated and turned to face Newt once more. He grinned as if he was finally free from the prison of steel that was the van. The blonde couldn't deny how beautiful it really was. There were rolling hills and wildflowers of yellow and pink littering the green. It looked like it was made out of a dream. In the middle of the meadow a couple feet away, there was one random tree, a pine, like what you would see in a home on Christmas. It baffled him that it could genuinely grow there out of the whole meadow, but it did, standing tall, providing shade for one small area.
"You coming, Greenie?" Thomas smirked at him from a few feet away now. Brenda was already walking towards the tree. Newt nodded, heaving his body weight so he could reach the handle on the inside of the car. With some effort, he got himself out, making his way to Thomas, aka the only one he trusted at this point.
"What we're about to show you might be a little shocking, so just hold on to me in case you faint again, okay?"
Newt nodded, grasping onto his elbow that was being held out for him. His scrawny frame was still shaking in fear. Thomas smiled at him softly, taking a step forward and passing the tree. Newt's vision rippled like water. He let go of the arm to vigorously rub his eyes, wondering why his brain chose now to worsen his impeccable eyesight. Thomas laughed, guiding him another step forward and taking his hands away from his eyes.
"Welcome home, kid,"
He stepped aside so he could see the whole valley. It was a camp. At least a dozen cabins were lined up, all with unique features. There was a few other buildings, and...an arena? The blonde couldn't even process what he was seeing.
Home? I live here now? These people did kidnap me! That big building is probably where they're going to slaughter me!
He bolted, pushing his way past everyone lined up on the hill who were admiring the new place, ignoring Thomas' hurt face.
If that's his real name.
The last one before his freedom was Argus. He shivered, trying to no avail to get whatever drugs he was on to leave his system. None of this could be real.

Newt didn't even notice that he hadn't seen the camp until he passed the tree line.