the start of a nightmare

It was a average day at UA, which is means you know something bad just had to happen.
"Ok today we will be working on English cause this is still school even if it's for future heros." Aizawa said half assing
it like usual.
"Damnit why the hell do we have to learn English where going to be heros not
Englisers!!" Bakugou grumply Spoke with a pissed off face (so his usual face).
"I don't think that's a word Kacchan." Deku mumbled under his breath hoping to god he didn't hear him.
"What the hell did you say nerd Deku?!"He yelled with explosions in his hands ready to beat the crap out of poor Deku.
"Slow down Bakugou." Aizawa encouraged him with the most heart retching stare in his eyes that made
everyone in the class jump out of fright.
"Uh, whatever". Bakugou grumbled.
After that school went as usual. The bell rang and everyone got up to go to there dorms but as Deku went to leave Aizawa stopped him.
"Midoriya wait a sec."
"What is it sir!"Deku trembled thinking he's is trouble.
"It's okay your not in trouble it's just Hatsume wants to fix a couple things on your arm brace."
"Oh ok." Deku went to go she Hatsume,it took much longer then they thought it would (there was a lot of explosions).
"Bye Deku! Thanks for letting me touch up my babies!Also sorry for all of the explosions there was a lot more then usual." Hatsume happily yelled waving goodbye to Deku as he exhaustedly walked off.
"See yah." He said waving goodbye if you could even call it waving he was so tired that he couldn't lift his arm up. His phone started beeping. He looked at his phone seeing that his mom had text him he clicked on the message.
"Deku I know your technically not allowed to go off campus but could you see if you can come to dinner?"
Deku was tired he couldn't just say no he hadn't seen his mom in a little so he said yes.He stopped by the class 1A to see if Aizawa was there when he stopped he saw All Might,Aizawa and a couple of teachers.
"Hey sorry to interrupt but my mom wanted to know if I could go off campus to go for dinner." Deku asked.
"No way you know the league of villains is after you right?!" Aizawa yelled.
"Well there hasn't been anything going on lately he should be good." All Might pleaded with Deku.
"Please Mr. Aizawa my mom really misses me she'll be really sad if I say no."Deku begged.
"Aizawa hesitated but gave into Deku's puppy eyes." Okay but you have to be back at a good time okay?"
"You sound like a dad right now."All Might said jokingly.
"Yah,yah whatever but I'm being serious."Aizawa warned with a completely serious face.
" Of course see yah!" Deku ran off it was funny he went from tired to beaming just because he was going to see his mom well thats what he thought but his night was not going to be as fun as he once thought, tonight was going to be the beginning of a nightmare.