confession

"Well I guess we've put ourselves in quite of a pickle, haven't we?" V looked at his counter part Deku.

Deku clenched his stomach. Everyone gathered behind Deku, confused but ready to fight.

"Who are you!" Aizawa boomed loudly standing in front of Deku. He activated his quirk.

"What? You think if you activate your quirk ill stop looking like this?" V walked close. "Im never not going to look like myself Aizawa."He laughed madly. Deku fell to the ground holding his stomach. The pain was sharp.

"Deku!" Uraraka yelled, toppling over to Deku with tears in her eyes.

"Oh stop crying Uravity, it makes you look weak, anyways ill be okay we've gone through worst."

"V turn yourself in. You know you cant get through all of the pro heroes in this school" Dekus eyes watered in pain. "What is this pain?" He whispered.

"Oh shut up! Stop acting like you're the good one! That woman said the space-time continuum will be destroyed if we split! Of course it probably won't destroy my dimension but probably this one, and honestly I rather not die. Why on this god damned hell hole of a earth would you split us?!" V yelled getting closer. A flash came flying at V. " Oh, all might." He caught him by the neck. Everyone looked in horror as Deku stared blankly at them well holding the symbol of peace by the neck. He slammed Almight into the floor. "I cant deal with you right now!" He screamed at all might.

"V! Stop this NOW!"Deku stood limping towards him.

"He came at me!  I didn't even kill him this time!"

"What do you mean "this time"?" Aizawa asked. Pushing everyone back.

A smile grew on V's face," What I said darling. His heart stopped beating and I, Izuku midoriya, was the reason why."

"shut up you bastard! You aren't Izuku! That cry baby wouldn't kill a fly." Bakugou yelled pushing through to stand beside deku.

"No he's right, he's me, just from a different reality." Deku grudgingly agreed. Gritting his teeth through the pain, that felt like it was growing.He felt it on his chest. Bakugou looked shocked.

"No that cant be true." Bakugou mumbled.

"Close your mouth Bakugou. God you are one of the many reasons I am who I am today. Or do you forget the many times you told me I was never going to be a hero. That me" He said pointing at Deku.  "might have forgiven you, but I won't give up the chance to kill you." V jumped and went to grab bakugou But Deku jumped in front. He grabbed deku by the throat.  "No!" He yelled before a loud crack was heard. "No dont fight for them they just want to hurt you." Dekus eyes began to close he felt like he couldn't breath he slid into darkness.

He was in a room the walls and floor where a black. The ceiling was a violent white, it looked like it was glowing. He touched his neck, the pain was gone, he lifted his top, sadly the black mark wasn't. He thought "Am I dead?" out loud. He began to walk straight then he saw the eyes. The grey glowing eyes, the girl who threw him into all of this.

"Izuku Midoriya" She whispered.

"What do you want! I'm dead because of you!" He yelled.

"No your life was saved by your classmates, they got you to the hospital. You are just not yet up," She grew closer  "I'm sorry, I just wanted it to be quite, but I see I made a dreadful mistake. I was blinded by my tears to see this possibility. Meet me back in the place we met, bring your other half with you, I'll fix my wrong. Do it soon, I believe my other self may fall victim to the same mistake I have. She might release V's enemies into this dimension."

"Wait his enemies?" Before she could answer Deku woke up. He opened his eyes to see All might standing over him.

"Young Midoriya you're up!" His eyes lit up.  Deku went to lift his arm but he felt something holding his arm down. "hey you got hurt bad don't move." All might placed his hand on Dekus arm.

"Like he could, they chained you down," Bakugou mumbled walking up to him " They say you're 'extremely dangerous'." All might frowned and looked away.

Deku closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Of course they think I'm dangerous, after I didn't tell anyone what was attached to me. It's okay I understand completely." Almight looked over and gave Deku a faint smile. Deku raised his head in pain to bakugou, he went to say something but a all to familiar voice cut in.

"Hey!! Can I get some medicine my wrist hurts a lot!" V Yelled.

"Why is he here." Deku said feeling the pain on his neck all of a sudden.

"I just cant get enough of you darling!" V laughed historically. Then his laughter was caught of, it sound like he was gagged. Deku couldn't help to be happy. 

"They cant separate both of you, there seems to be something holding you two together, also they want to interview you two. " Bakugou paced around the room.

"Oh yeah I guess that makes sense. Hey where is everyone."Deku moved his head to the side, wait shouldn't this hurt a lot more? He thought.

Almight answered. "Well its late, they where all here for awhile but had to head off and get some sleep. Ururaka, Iida and todoroki stayed though, they just went to grab some food." Deku raised his head to Bakugou. "Oh yes young Bakugou has refused to leave your side for the 7 hours you've been out," Deku smiled at him but bakugou just brushed it of and quickly moved away."And the best of the medical field quirks and all operated on you."

"Well that explains why my neck doesn't hurt as much as it should." Deku smiled.

"Oh he's up." A doctor spoke walking up. He grabbed a seat beside Deku. " Alright lets get this started, please pull the other over." A nurse grabbed V and rolled his bed beside Deku.  "Now you got a lot to explain."