Meeting yourself

Deku started to run happily he ran down and checked out of the school verifying he was given permission.
He started to walk out I can't wait to see mom he thought to himself. He started to walk down an alley that connected to the bus station, he usually never gets to see mom. As he walked down the ally he stopped in his tracks. In front of him were two glowing grey eyes.
"Izuku Midoriya."

The voice whispered.
"Who are you?!"Deku said turning on one for all. The sparks on his body made it clearer to see the person who said his name' it was a girl that looked the same age as him with long straight white hair, with her glowing grey eyes. There were bags under her eyes, Deku thought. It looked like she hadn't slept for days.

"I don't matter, I'm only a small string in your long complicated life. I'm here to be a roadblock well 59% chance I'll be a roadblock 22% chance you'll defeat me, the other 19% are alternatives endings," she mumbled out with emotionless eyes.

"I don't understand?!" He backed up as she drew closer.

"You see we are not the only dimension. They're multiple dimensions. See I can see all of them and I can do so much more like bringing people from different dimensions into ours, but there is a rule if that person already exists in the dimension I bring them in I'll have to fuse them with there body in this dimension if I don't it could rip the space-time continuum and destroy this dimension as we know it."

" Why are you telling me this?!" Deku trembled as the girl grew closer and closer he was afraid to hurt her for the fact she hasn't done anything wrong yet, but he felt something terrible was going to happen.

" Because you're such a headache you and... YOU constantly making different timelines more than normal. It hurts I don't want my head to hurt like that anymore so I putting you two together so you'll stop!" She cried tears flood her grey eyes.
Deku stopped in his tracks "I'm hurting you. I'm so sorry." He turned off one for all and walked to her.

"It's okay my pain will stop soon." She ran to him and put her had on his shoulder. All of a sudden Deku felt a pain like no other in his head his vision started to get blurry all he saw was her running off then he fell in complete darkness.

"Where am I ?"
A voice grumbled, it sound so familiar, Deku rolled side to side clenching at his stomach.

"Who's that?" Deku said holding his stomach. as he stood up he came face to face with the voice he now understood why the voice sounded so familiar, it was himself, but different bags under the eyes and was dressed like that portal guy, what was his name again, oh yah Kurogiri, Deku reminded himself.

"Who the hell are you?!" The other Deku said.

"More like who are you?!"Deku said shocked.
"Oh.." a big sinister smile grew over the other Deku's face "well that's easy, I'm the highest ranked villain in the books, after my master killed the symbol of piece he gave me his power. I have many names but I mostly known by Deku! Has a nice ring to it doesn't it? Except the meaning behind it of course. Now answer me, who are you?"

"I'm also Deku but I'm not a villain I'm a hero, well a hero in training."He said to this villain Deku it was odd he wasn't scared of him (you could say he didn't process everything this Deku said yet). But he knew that this was going to be a turning point in his life forever.