IM FINE PROMISE

Deku and V where sitting in bed they looked at their hands. Last night was a terrifying they couldn't speak they just sat there in silence for about 3 hours. 

"Are we not going to talk about this? Like I'm cool with it but I not into staying is this body for long cause its boring."  V spoke using the body to grab the note book beside the bed."so UA huh? I wanted to be a hero once."  He sighed making their hands into a fist. "But things changed sadly."  He started laughing it started off quietly but he then started laughing louder and louder like a maniac. Deku grabbed his hands and covered his mouth. But he didn't stop laughing the craziest insane laugh, it was so over baringly terrible. "Stop that! What if people hear." He slowly stop laughing."Don't do that again!" They sat in silence all of a sudden.

BEEP BEEP BEEP... 

"OH NO" Deku froze. "I have school." Hahahahaha  "stop laughing at my pain." He started to get dressed he took his top off and went to get a clean one. "what's with the scars?"  V asked. "I broke a lot of my bones." "Wow let me guess your hero name is breaka bones! HAHAHAHAHA." V started to laughing loudly at his less then funny joke. Deku ignored him and started putting on his tie. "What the living hell is this?!" V looked at the way the tie was put on." I will kill everyone then myself if I'm caught like this! I don't care if I'm in your body!" His hands started to fix the tie. He finished the outfit fixing wrinkles in it. 

They started to walk downstairs and look at everyone who was eating breakfast. Uraraka looked over well eating toast to see Deku on the stairs dressed much better than usual looking around at everyone. 

"You look great Deku!" She said running up to him and holding on to his shoulders. All of a sudden a memory of V's was shown, it was Uraraka holding on to a knife that was jammed into his stomach her face covered and blood and the angriest look on her face. He jolted backwards nearly tripping on the stair case. He had a look In his eye some of it being terror a little of it anger. Everyone was looking he quickly concealed himself. he smoothed out the wrinkles on his top. 

"sorry."  He walked past her downstairs with a blank look on his face."What was that?!" Deku angrily said in his head. "I'm not really liked by your friends." He blinked they saw a memory of him fighting a group of people Uraraka was in front with knifes floating around her, the side of her hair shaved. There was four other visable people one was Iida in a black medal suit and Tsuyu with a masked covering almost all of her face but her mouth and chin. He wanted to see more but the memory disappeared.

  "Hey Deku stopped staring out no where dumbas-" Bakugou went to go slap Dekus head but Deku stopped his hand without even looking digging his nail into his wrist. He turned his head over to bakugou everyone one was stunned... so was Bakugou. His nails went in deeper in his wrist Deku face had no expression he just kept staring. "Stop it!" Deku said in his head. "V let go!" "He doesn't deserve mercy." V said letting go an marching off. Grabbing there bag before walking out.

He walked into class and sat down. "Everyone must be wondering what's wrong with me now because of you!" Deku mumbled putting his head in his palms. "Who cares his face pisses me off." "You sound like him." V picked a pencil up and went to stab it in his hand. Deku shakily stopped it. "ARE YOU INSANE." He yelled it echoing in the class. He stopped an looked around to make sure no one was inside."We got here 15 minutes early, I'm seriously questioning your intelligence, and no I don't care if you hurt yourself this isn't my body." He started to laugh that insane laugh again. He than sat down and waited Deku trying to control the laugh. Iida came an looked at Deku.

"Deku are you okay?You seem off ? " Iida was now beside him with a concerned look on his face. 

"Ah yeah I'm fine just a little tired." Deku stuttered.

"Fine my ass, you left a god damn mark on my arm from your little tantrum." Bakugou yelled well walking in with the rest of the class. 

"Yeah you seem off Deku. Did I do something to upset you." Uraraka said sadden well looking at the ground.

"Uraraka you're a strong girl, doubting yourself is never good." Uraraka looked up her face red. She never thought Deku would say that or with the strong way he said it he sound older,stronger,wiser. "Doubting who you are as a person never gets you anywhere." Deku looked at her then down at his book he pulled out of his backpack just a few seconds ago. "I thought you didn't like her?"  "That's not true, I like her power. I like the way she wields it. She's truly right to be a hero and I am truly right to be a villain."  "When your not being insane you're very poetic." Deku sarcasticly added.

"Alright hello everyone let's get started." Aizawa says walking in well dragging his yellow sleeping bag beside him.