Chapter 1

Hello ! My name is Magdalena Rose McKellen but you can call me Maggie. That's what everyone does. I am going to narrate my story to you. It's long and crooked with plenty of ups and downs but I am sure you'll enjoy the characters. You all love them anyway. I love them too. This is the story of me and my favourite men in the whole world. Me and Panic! At The Disco. Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did.

So where do I start ? Okay let's start at the beginning. It started when I was sixteen years old. I met Spencer James Smith and he was my older brother Matt's close friend. I still remember it to this day. You can never forget how you met the most amazing people you will find. But our first encounter was awkward and frankly embarrassing. Another reason to remember.

I had just gotten out of the shower and me being the clumsy ass I always am, walk straight to my brother's room to see if he had seen my hair brush. I walk straight into the room with only a towel wrapped around my body and a "Hey Matty, saw my hair brush anywhere ?" Then I looked up to see another boy who stared at me wide eyed and red faced. "MAGGIE WHAT THE HELL ! GET OUT !" My brother protectively stands in front of me and throws his jacket at me, pushing me out of his room.

I wanted to kill myself that day ! It was so humiliating ! Oh and another thing, I always get into super awkward and humiliating situations. Don't ask me why. Even I don't know why. I guess it's just embedded in me. Lucky !

I change quickly and greet the boy again. "So so so so sorry you had to see that !" I look down. It was a horrible embarrassment. I expected him to be weirded out and be non social to me but he smiled, blushing a little. "No no It's fine."

"Now that's clear, Spencer, this is my little sister Maggie. Please forgive her for showing her lizard like naked body to you." Matt announces. I shot him a death glare while Spencer chuckled. "It's fine !" He laughed.

I probably giggled and ran up to my room at the speed of light 'cause who cannot agree that it was super embarrassing !?

The following days Spencer came over a lot. He was getting closer to my brother and frankly, he was the nicest of all my brother's friends. Soon I came to learn all about him. He was a year older than me and he apparently loves music. I never had an interest in music. It puzzled me why so many people love music. At that time, I just found it noisy and uncomfortable. I was into art though. I drew a lot of pictures, I doodled whenever I could, I painted and painted till my room was filled with my paintings.

Back to Spencer. He was always talking to my brother about his band or something. I heard a lot of names then. Brent, Ryan and some new kid called Brendon. I always discarded them along with music not realizing that one day, music will actually save me.

I met Spencer again once when I had no ride home back from my school. I was walking home alone when I hear someone call out my name. "Hey Spencer." I smiled.

"What are you doing here all alone ?" He asked. He was accompanied by another boy. He didn't talk much and stood in the background. "Uh my friends couldn't drop me back home as something came up so I am on my own."

"You can't go all alone. Hey listen, me and my friend Ryan are going for our band rehearsal. Matt's gonna be there, He'll help us with our music system. So how about you join us ?"

Thank the heavens I accepted his offer. I would have deeply regretted it if I didn't. I nodded in approval and walked with the boys. Spencer was nice enough to forget about the whole first encounter and not mention it to this new person over here. I was praying in my mind that he wouldn't.

We reached a garage and this was my first time seeing a 'garage band'. I mean so many garage bands were popping up one after the other and I never paid any attention to them.