Chapter 28

Halloween 4 years later

Alex's POV

"Ethan stay still." I say. 

"But I want to go already." 

"If you stay still we can go." I'm currently helping Ethan put on his Halloween costume. I wanted to dress up as a couple so we decided to dress up as Speedy and Arsenal from Arrow. 

"Ok come on the others are waiting downstairs." I say. Everyone was here. And when I say everyone I mean Kola, Grayson, Andre, Rani, Hayley, Adri, Dustin, Jace, Xiomara, James, Jess, Jason, and Paris. We decided to split up in 2 groups. My group was DC theme and Kola's was Marvel theme. 

"Hey look it's my big over protective brother." I say hitting James on the arm. He was dressed up as Green Arrow. In the show Arrow he was my big brother. 

"What's up lil sis."

I laugh and say hi to everyone else. 

"You look funny dude." Ethan says laughing at Grayson. I admit he really did. He was dressed up as The Hulk. He was painted all green, he had purple shorts, and his hair was all messy. 

"Shut up." he says hitting him on the chest. 

"Ok let's split into our groups." Kola says. In my group I have James, Jess, Jason, Paris, Xiomara, and Ethan. In Kola's group it was Grayson, Jace, Andre, Rani, Hayley, Dustin, and Adri. We then go outside to my backyard. 

"There's some really cool stuff here." I say bending down. 

"Cool! I want to go." Jace says jumping up and down. 

"You gotta wait till the games start buddy." Jason says. 

"Come on!" he exclaims throwing his hands up dramatically and looking ridiculously similar to both his dramatic parents, none of us could help but laugh. 

 "Hi Alex." Gal says coming up to me and hugging me. 

"Hi! You're so original." I say hugging her back and looking at her costume. She was wearing her Wonder Woman costume. She laughs then says hi to everyone else. 

"Look its the really pretty lady!" Jace says pointing at Gal causing everyone to laugh. 

"Hi buddy, how have you been?" Gal says crouching down. 

"Pretty good. School sucks, but everyone loves me." We all laughed again. He was kind of right. He was a 7 year old with minions. 

"Well that's good. I have to go but it was so nice to see you!" Gal chuckled, giving my nephew a kiss on the cheek. 

"Nice to me you too." Jace responded, looking satisfied with himself. 

"I'll see you guys around." Gal says waving. 

"Oh there's mom." Jason says pointing to my mom who was on the balcony with a microphone. She was wearing a poison ivy costume. 

"Can I have everyone get into their groups and we are going to start our game. 3 random people will be taken by hired people. You will have clues to lead you to where they are. You will never know if it is just acting or if it's real. So please just be careful and pay very close attention. So in a few minutes they will kidnap the 3 people and that is when you look for clues. The first group to find them each wins a 2 week trip on a cruise to Australia. The group in second place also gets a w week trip to Australia. Ok that's all." 

"I'll never get tired of these things." Ethan says. I laugh and nod in agreement. 

"Let's go get something to drink." Xiomara says. We head to the bar and there I see Josue talking to my dad. Josue was dressed up as Green Lantern and my dad as Deadpool. I'm a bit nervous cause last time we were here he got in a fight with Ethan.