[1]

•••

❝ I don't know what to say, you drive me crazy ❞

I don't know what to say, you drive me crazy

•••

Liked by tomholland2013, shelleyhennig, and 288k others

LunaNotMoon Just messing around with Cameras 🤷🏻‍♀️

Comments

User 😍😍😍

User how are you so pretty?!?!

User mommmm

shelleyhennig That's mY BEST FRIEND 😍❤️

User she's not that pretty

User I agree she does dumb shit to get attention

User She can be kind of a bitch most of the time

User if you don't like Luna then don't bother coming to her Instagram 🤦🏻‍♀️😑

LunaNotMoon @shelleyhennig ❤️❤️❤️ miss youuuuu

shelleyhennig miss you toooooo

User queens

tomholland2013 you should model I mean I've told you before you should listen to me

User TOM IS HERE

User YESSS

LunaNotMoon @tomholland2013 nahhh But you know what YOU should do you should absolutely come over so we can hang out before you fly back home

User ooooooo what's happening between these two??😏😏

User #tomuna

User tomuna tomuna tomuna

LunaNotMoon @User @User @User nawwe Guys Were just friends

User sHE REPLIED TO ME SKJDJSJ

User AND ME JDJDSJK

User AAAAHHHHH KSJDUEJD

tomholland2013 @LunaNotMoon omw

•••

Luna smiled to herself as she read Tom's comment. She had met Tom awhile back and she loved him. They were best friends.

The girl put her phone down on her marble counter top and got herself a freezie from her freezer.

Luna ripped the top off her freezie with teeth and spit it into the garbage. Her small hands broke small parts and pushed them into her mouth biting into them slightly.

The brunette grabbed her phone off her countertop and made her way to her couch.

She scrolled through Instagram biting into her freezie every now and then, the coldness refreshing her small petite body.

A knock sounded her door and she dropped her phone next onto the couch as she stood up. Luna could hear the front door open and close and she smiled to herself.

"Heyyy, love." She heard the familiar British accent. Her smile grew.

"Hey, Tommy." She walked over to him wrapped her small arms around the tall male's waist. "Did you get taller?" She questioned pulling away.

"I think you got shorter." He laughed. Luna smacked his arm laughing as well.

"Shut up."

"I'm gonna get freezie," Tom called as he made his way to the kitchen.

"Ok." The brunette called back. Luna plopped back into her spot on the couch. She continued biting in her freezie again scrolling through Instagram.

Tom came strolling through with a freezie in his hand and plopped down next to Luna. The girl laid her head on his shoulder as footsteps could be heard behind the two.

"And What do we have here?"

Luna's head went back and saw an upside down Shelley Hennig. She lifted her head back onto Tom's shoulder. His head was turned to look at Shelley.

"Hey, Shell," Luna said. "Yeah Tom and I are hanging out before he leaves to go back to London." She explained as Shelly plopped down on the other side of Luna.

Shelley nodded and laid her head on Luna's shoulder as she watched the girl scroll through Instagram taking a few bites from her freezie and eventually just stole it.

Tom rested his head against Luna's head. He felt a tug at his freezie. Luna had pulled it to her mouth and took a bite. Tom smiled and went back to scrolling through Instagram.