[21]

•••

❝ Love's my religion, but he was my faith ❞

Love's my religion, but he was my faith

•••

Luna was sat in front of Tyler. The two were sitting at her dinner table with a plate of hot food which was served by Dylan (O'Brien), Who thankfully didn't cook.

"I'm glad I get to call you my girlfriend." Tyler smiled across the table cutting his medium rare juicy steak. Luna beamed over at him.

"It gives me butterflies to hear you say that." She giggled. Tyler's smile widened, making his eyes crinkle which Luna absolutely adored.

"I get butterflies when I look at you." He replied. Luna's cheek flushed at his comment.

"I think it's safe to say that I've fallen completely head over heels for you." Luna smiled.

"I've fallen for you to. Hard might I add." The two laughed at the boy's comment. "But seriously. I don't think I'll be getting up anytime soon." Tyler said genuinely.

"I don't think I'll be getting up anytime soon either." Luna replied. It was true what the two said to each other.

Luna was so in love that she could barley form words to tell Tyler how much she loved him.

Tyler was the same. He loved the girl so much it physically hurt. Well, in his opinion.

The two were happy. Head over heels in love. And it was all because they had each other.

•••

THE BOOK HAS ENDED !!!!

The first book that had actually ended

I'm think of making a sequel but I'm not sure...

Anyways thank you all for reading :)) I'll try and update my other books as much as possible :)

Xoxo gossip girl