[19]

•••

❝ They wanna make me their queen ❞

They wanna make me their queen

•••

Luna sat basically in Crystals lap. The two were cuddling as Luna continued to cry.

Crystal rubbed her back and embraced her tight, whispering small 'shhs' in an attempt to calm the girl down. Luna wasn't sobbing anymore but rather tears rolling down her cheeks, her sniffles filled the room as the two Dylan's sat on either side of the two girls.

Sprayberry rubbed the girl's shoulder as Dylan finished furiously texting Tyler. The other three girls were grabbing many blankets and pillows to make one huge bed of the floor in between the large couch.

As the front door creaked once again Luna responded by nuzzling her face further into Crystals shoulder.

Tyler let himself in and closed the door softly behind him. He walked quickly looking through all the rooms until he caught the sight of Shelley, Holland, and Arden with arms full of fluffy soft blankets and pillows.

The latinos eyebrows furrowed and Shelley jerked her head signalling to follow her. The four made their way to the den and walked in, Tyler slowing seeing the sight of Luna with her head nuzzled in Crystals shoulder, whimpers and sniffles coming from the small girl.

Tyler's heart ached realizing she was telling the truth the entire time. He could hear the soft words Arden spoke to the girl, telling her that Tyler was there.

Luna's head peaked up and over Crystals shoulder. Her cheeks were rosy and wet from her tears. Mascara ran down her cheeks as her nose was also a light shade of red.

The sight broke Tyler's heart. As O'Brien helped the three girls make a huge bed as Crystal and Sprayberry continued to help calm the girl down.

Tyler's head shook lightly as his mouth opened and closed trying to find words. Slowly Luna stood up and walked towards the boy.

The small girl stood in front of him sniffling and wiping her tears.

"I'm sorry..." Tyler whispered so that only Luna could hear him. The brunettes face contorted to pain and she collapsed into Tyler. The boy immediately wrapped his arms around the girl and rested his head against hers. Quiet sobs came from her petite body.

The two were so in closed in their own world they didn't notice everyone staring silently hoping the two would make up.

"I'm so sorry, Luna." Tyler whispered rubbing soft circles on the girl's back.

"It's ok." She cried quietly. They embraced each other tighter. The group was silently cheering hearing the two make up. They smiled slightly and continued making the bed as though they were never listening.

Luna looked up at Tyler with a small smile. Tyler smiled down at the girl. They were happy, and it was because they were together.