Chapter 1

The bell rang and finally Luke was free to eat something. He was too hungry that he couldn't even get a chance to wait his bestfriend Ashton. He was the first one who left the class. Usually he don't be this hungry but today he got up too late to have a breakfast.

When the blonde haired guy got his food and sat to his regular table he started to eat. Then he heard a voice.

"Dude you're eating like a pig slow down." A voice said in a giggly tone.

"Ash I didn't get a chance to eat anything this morning so shut up and eat yours too I don't want to seem like a fatass always eats too much. " he said to his light brown haired friend.

"Are you kidding me? Whatever I'm just gonna sit and eat I'm hungry too." They sat there talk about random things and eat their lunch.

When the bell rang they were all done with their lunch and ready to go their classes. The boys separated away because they had different classes.

"Hey Ashton could you drop me to my house after school?"

"Yeah sure. I have to go now bye." Ashton said and ran to his class. Luke went to his class and sat to an empty chair. Everyone was talking but since Luke was the nerd of the school he doesn't have many friends. His only friends were the teachers and Ashton. And he didn't even know why did Ashton and him were friends. Ashton was a good looking and cool guy. He could get every girl he want and he could hang with the cool kids but he prefer hang with Luke. King of nerds. Luke was so thankful to Ashton. Not just for the friendship. For all the things Ashton have done for Luke. He doesn't seem to care but he does care and tries to show Ashton that he's so thankful.

Luke was thinking Ashton then a voice bring him back to the reality.

"Hey Luke can you please come to my office?" The principal asked Luke. Yeah the principal was the one if his friends.

"Yeah sure Mrs. Carson." Luke smiled and got up from his chair. Started to walk out of class. Everyone was looking at him. Luke was kinda shy kid. He's cheeks got red and started to run.

Mrs. Carson was waiting out of the class.

"I'm sorry for all the stares."

"I-it's fine Mrs. Carson don't worry about it." They started to walk to the principal's office.

"So I was thinking since your teacher isn't here I thought that maybe we can talk about something I want to talk to you for a long time."

They arrived to the office and Luke held the door for the principal. They all got in and got seated.

"So Luke you're the one of my best students actually you're the best student and I want you to do me a favor."

"I uh thanks what can I do for you Mrs. Carson?"

"I'm trying to help low graded kids to get high marks. And you're the best choice. What I'm saying is I want you to give a few lessons for a trouble kid if that's okay?"

"Uh I don't know if can do that. I'm kinda shy and I usually stutter when I try to speak to someone I don't know." Luke answered the principle.

"Oh come on Luke we both know you're good at teaching something. Look at least try okay? I promise if you have trouble just tell me and you can leave it there. There's no pressure but I want you to at least try a few new thing with your life." Luke knew this wasn't for him. This was only for the school. The troubled kids were lowering school's success and of course the principle was not okay with this. But didn't want to reject her. And she said that if he didn't want to continue he can stop it right?