Chapter 12

Luke got up by Ashton poking him. He looked around.

"Luke is there more blankets here?" Luke got up in a sitting position. He looked around for a few more seconds then turned to Ashton. Looked at him. He had sweated. Luke placed his hand on Ashton's forehead.

"Ashton you're burning." Ashton looked down.

"I'm freezing." Ashton tried to cover himself with blankets but Luke pulled the blankets.

"Ashton, you have temperature, if you keep yourself warm it will rise more." He said pulling all the blankets Ashton had.

"Plus I need you to take off you t-shirt and pants." Luke said. Ashton looked at him. He was freezing.

"But it's too cold." Luke reached Ashton's shoulder and squeezed it.

"You have to or you can take a cold shower." Luke helped Ashton take him t-shirt off. Ashton sit on the bed.

"Aren't you gonna go to school?" He asked. Luke shrugged.

"I don't know I don't think I can leave you like this. Wait here I'm gonna get some wet towels."

"No Luke it's already cold. I-I" Luke went to his bathroom and grabbed a few towels, and put them under the sink.

Ashton couldn't really sleep even he was next to Luke last night. He put his head on the pillow and closed his eyes. He was so tired that he fell asleep there in 5 minutes. Luke understand that he couldn't go to school today. He couldn't leave Ashton like this. He grabbed wet towels and go back to Ashton who was sleeping on Luke's bed.

"Dude don't tell me you're asleep." No respond. Luke sighed.

"This is gonna be a long day." He first wiped Ashton's forehead and then placed the wet towel. Ashton moved a little but didn't wake up. Luke kept doing this until Ashton's temperature lowered a bit. He left Ashton upstairs and went downstairs. Opened the tv and relaxed a bit. Took a little nap because he heard his phone ringing. It was unknown number but since Luke just got up his vision was blurry and he picked it up.

"Hello?" Luke said with sleepy voice.

"Um Luke?" A voice said.

"Yeah I am Luke." He giggled.

"I was just I just I couldn't see you in school today so I wanted to call you."

"Oh."

"Can I come over I think you left something in my car."

"Yeah yeah do whatever you want we can watch movies." Luke was still sleeping. More like sleep talking.

"Are you okay?" Luke laughed.

"Yeah. That'd be awesome. Cool." Calum giggled a little because if Luke's answer. Maybe he's drunk he thought.

"So I am hanging up. Be there in an hour."

"Front door is open." Luke while giggling, Calum giggled too.

"I'll keep that in mind." Then he hung up, Luke dropped his phone and continued to sleeping until Ashton poked him. This time he was really woken up.

"Hey. How you feeling?" Luke asked. Ashton had come downstairs.

"Better?" That came out like a question. But Ashton was better he wasn't as cold as he was before.

"Good. You want me to do something for you?" Luke looked at his bestfriend. He still had sweat beads on his forehead and neck.

"Can I wear my t-shirt?" Ashton asked. Luke weakly smiled.