Instagram live

"Hello guys," i say quietly into the laptop. Comments started rushing in, from "hellos" to "where is colby?"You see, being Colbys girlfriend led to me having somewhat of a social blade."Is colby here," i read aloud a comment. I took a little look at colbys blackish brown hair that laid in my lap."No, he's a bit under the weather," i reply with a little frown.Colby stirs a little bit and turns his head, resulting in his face being buried in my lower stomach. His hair peeked into the shot a bit which made the fans ask questions."Was that Colby?," i read the comment.I smile and giggle a bit. Colby groaned a bit and wrapped his arms around my waist

"The secrets out, isn't it?" i ask with a guilty yet sincere smile.I ran my finger tips through his soft locks and continued reading the comments."Yeah no, the little boy seemed to catch a fever on the flight back home," i say while looking down at him.He pulled up my shirt and started rubbing up and down my sides."Cole?, you okay baby?" i ask quietly. He groaned and pulled me closer.I quivered my bottom lip and started rubbing small patterns on Colbys bare back."The fans are praying for you babe," i giggle a bit. He lifts his head and looks at the screen with a smile, but almost immediately drops it back down.

"It's so hot," colby complains while throwing his blanket off of him, revealing his lower half that was only covered by Calvin Klein boxer briefs."Guys Colbys is naked," i joke. Colby lets out a laugh and shakes his head. He lays his head on my stomach while i continue playing with his hair."No I'm not dying, it's just a little fever," Colby replies to a comment and giggles."The funny thing is that everyone thinks Colby would be so sweet and soft when he's sick, but he's so stubborn and bratty," i say while laughing.Colby laughs and buries his head in my shirt. Well, his shirt technically."Im kidding i love him," i apologise while picking up his head and pecking his slightly chapped lips."Im thirsty," he whines while holding my waist and kissing my sides. I reach over to the bedside table and hand him his water."Here you go princess," i jokingly say."Thanks peasant," he jokes. I pull an offended face as my mouth drops.

Colby breaks into a fit of laughter as he is literally crying. After 15 seconds or so, he calmed down. Somewhat."Oh gosh, that was funny," Colby says with giggles.I smile and roll my eyes."Im kidding babe, love you," he says while kissing me. I pull away and laugh."My stomach hurts now," he mumbles into my stomach."Aw i wonder why,"He frowns and gives me puppy eyes."Gosh- okay well i think im gonna get off, princess needs attention and meds," i say while waving."Bye guys!" Colby says. Once i end it and close the laptop, colby toppled me and instantly connected our lips in a hot kiss."Seriously Colby,"

i say smiling. He nods and smirks. I lightly push him off and stand up."You need medicine, and sleep," i say sternly. Colby frowns but stands up and walks downstairs with me."Fine, but tonight, we're having sex," colby says blatantly. I shake my head and laugh.But i mean,

He was right

Colby Brock Smut/ ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara