The talk with the moose.

*WARNING: Mentions of suicides, anxiety and depression*

"Leah" Jared softly said making Leah let go of Jensen.

"yeah" she whispered before going up to him. 

*right...the talk* 

----

They walked in a small closed room for their privacy before Jared gave her one of his puppy looks that he uses as Sam.  

"Leah. What did you mean when you said that you would've been dead for all you cared? were you a suicidal?" 

"well...not technically. I used to have thoughts" 

"but why? what happened in your life to make you think awful things like that?"

"Jared" she whined in retort not wishing to talk about it.

"please, Leah." Jared gave her another one of his puppy looks. 

Leah sighed and held a puppy face like Sams too before she looked down and started talking "when I was 2 years old my mum died in a car accident, Drunk truck driver hit her and she was dead on the spot... when I was 10... my dad told me he had lung cancer.. two years later..he died as well leaving me alone with no one to go to. I lived on the streets. I couldn't go to school because I had no money. I was 12 years old. I had bullies from the street, lots of them, then...I finally found someone who took me in...He used to take care of a shop I used to find shelter in. and for that I started school again...once again...bullies, telling me to go kill myself, calling me fat, no talent, shorty, to go die, being punched at, I was at knife point at some point in my life in school, I was terrified to go to school and I couldn't take it anymore, I was thinking to give them what they wanted... I wanted to go jump off a cliff and just die.. I wanted out of this life..but then...then came in supernatural... and that kept me where I am right now..I'm living...and then..you pulled up this campaign and...I never felt more grateful and thankful enough." 

Jared was shocked hearing all these words but a soft smile conjured his lips before he wrapped an arm around him resting his chin on her head saying no other words and just holding her close to him. "Leah. You are strong. You're better than those snot nosed students who told you to kill yourself.. you didn't do it..you didn't give them the satisfaction, and I'm proud of you for that...you kept fighting...you're alive."  he gently stroked her hair with his fingers and cuddled her close to him "and Just remember this...there's always gonna be this one person who will love you to infinity. or maybe 3... you know who I'm talking about?" 

"yeah. the holy trinity" she said to him making him chuckle 

"no. well yeah, those always, but...I was talking about team free will." he softly stated looking down on her making her let go a bit and looking up at him seeing his soft smile. 

"oh" she simply said breath taken by his words. She could just burst out crying but she didn't, she just simply hugged him again. "thanks Sammy bear. You always know what to say" she whispered earning a back rub by his extremely large hands and cuddle. "so...does this means we're friends?" 

"friends?" he was shook at that before he shook his head "...seriously? we're family Leah. All our fans are family! and now you being on the show as  my twin...well you're gonna be close as family as it gets" Her face brightened as a tear slipped away as she held onto him. 

*JARED'S P.O.V*

She's such a sweet soul... I'm so proud of people like her, strong, determined, independent, resourceful. Every fan out there is so pure and innocent, they should never have had a life like that they deserve so much more, and now, Leah, she's getting what she deserves, she's gonna have a family once again, a job that she will love, maybe a boyfriend... if she meets the right guy...If I wasn't married I would totally ask her out. The way her hazel eyes speaks thousands of words without her saying anything, her blond medium length hair that tickles her shoulders when she walks...her petite body with those curves... she's perfect..what am I doing? what am I saying?...I have a wife... I can't be thinking these things about Leah. Leah is a great friend, she's sweet and kind. Holding her right now gives me a good feeling..did I feel this with Genevieve?!

*READERS P.O.V*

The 2 of them let go of each other before they smiled at each other genuinely "thanks Jared. You're the best" Jared chuckled at her words before kissing her head once more and saying no other word before going back out to the other 2. 

"what happened between you 2?" Misha asked with a teasing smirk

"seriously Jared, don't you let 1 woman for us to take?" Jensen joked with his smirk once again making Leah swoon. 

"first of all, You have Daneel and Vicky and second of all nothing happened." Leah butt in with her smirk. 

"well, Jared has Genevieve" Jensen reconciled 

"I know, Trust me" Leah reassured with a smirk that spoken everything. 

"Jensen! Can I talk to you for a sec?" Jared spoken with a bit of unease in his voice. Jensen frowned at him before nodding "sure" at him before walking back with Jared. 

They arrive at a quiet corner "Jensen! I'm freaking out!" 

"dude! what's up?!" 

"Leah! when she said  that I have Gen I couldn't help thinking that I don't wanna be" 

"what are you saying, Jare?!" Jensen said with pure curiosity in his eyes 

"I...I think..I'm developing feelings for Leah"

"wh..how? when?! you only met her twice!" Jensen said with a low volume. 

"I know! but when I saw her with that top! she said to me that she would've been dead for all she cared! and I talked to her, she opened up, I couldn't help it...she couldn't let go of me..and I couldn't let go of her. She's such a sweet girl, she deserved better." 

"so...you're having pity love?" Jensen recoiled 

"no! not at all! Jensen, for all the years with Gen, I never felt this way ever! Leah is something else! and I swear all I wanted to do was hold her like she was mine!! Jensen..I'm freaking out here...I Love Gen...but I love Leah in a way that I never loved before." 

"Jared...to be honest..I never trusted Genevieve... why don't  you just end it then and be with the one you want?" 

"I still love Gen, Jensen. and besides..what about the kids? I can't stop thinking about the kids!" 

"well that's a tight spot" Jensen shrugged "well...I don't know what else to say...go with what your heart is saying... if you love Leah, then screw it, love Leah, as you said, she's an awesome girl and she will be the luckiest girl you could have, just answer this Jared... Did I tell you all these words for Gen?" 

"no, you didn't. Do you really don't trust Gen?" 

"I don't like her. Something about that woman gives me a bad vibe. But Leah...she's perfect for you. go with what your heart is thinking. that's all I can say" 

Jared sighed and felt a heavy weight on his shoulders before looking down and back up to find Leah smiling at him which made his heart stop and smile back with his genuine smile.