it's official.

After Leah's emotional outburst with Jared, she fell asleep in his arms peacefully. Jared held a sad sigh as his puppy eyes filled with emotion. First off, he knew how she felt , he used to be like that before and second of all...he felt sorry that he can't do anything to stop her from being depressed, depression isn't something you can stop by forcing, it's an illness. An illness that can only be calmed down by pills. Not words. All he could do is hold her and never let her go and just love her and give her positive thoughts. 

He closed his eyes and just relaxed and felt himself going to sleep until he heard the trailers door being. Seeing, Jensen, Misha and Sabaa walking in, Jared made a silent "shh" sign by putting his finger on his lips. The 3 of them nodded silently before creeping up to them. "you guys ok?" Jensen asked with concern. Jared softly sighed and stroked her dirty blonde hair while looking down at her "poor thing suffers from depression. I saw her half asleep and half crying while watching an always keep fighting video." he said his puppy eyes fixed on her sleeping persona, not wanting to let her go. 

Jensen and Misha gave pitiful looks before they gave a soft sad smile at her. "she's one of our fighters" Jensen mumbled softly. "Yeah she is." Jared admitted before pressing a kiss on her head. Leah kept on sleep in complete sedation. Jensen sighed before saying "Jared...um...don't freak out...Gen is here." Jareds eyes widened "WHAT?!" Jared whispered yelled before he gently scooped Leah off of him and placed her on the couch before storming out of the trailer being followed by Jensen and Misha. 

"Babe! keep her company!" Misha said to Sabaa before giving her a kiss on her forehead before he rushed out after Jensen and Jared. 

"Jare!!" Jensen blared out from his mouth running up to him. "Just..Take a deep breath. Ok."

"She took one of the things I care about most! and I'm not gonna let her just take it away from me!" Jared barked before he caught the familiar black hair loitering in front of the gate. "what do you want?" he snapped with a glare

"I just came for a truce!" Gen said defensively yet gently "You're right! I'm not going to apologise cause it won't make up the things I've done to you. But...I think..letting you with the kids is something, I guess. The court gave me these for us to sign. These papers state that you get to keep the kids, I can keep them any other weekend." Jared was speechless at those words. He kept a straight face as he gazed upon the papers.

"I guess a sorry is good too along with those things" he said in a monotone. Gen nodded and sniffled "I'm sorry" she whispered. Jared nodded at that "Thank you. let's take a look at those" the guys and Genevieve went up to Jareds  trailer. They sat down except for Misha who was eyeing everything like a hawk, just like Cas would do. Jared read through the papers, and what she said was true. it took him 10 minutes before going through it one last time to see if he didn't miss anything. Everything was true, He gets full custody of the kids. Jared grabbed a pen and swivelled a signature on the bottom. He cleared his throat "alright. Here you go" Jared said before moving the papers to his ex. "And uh... these uh...these are to make the divorce official." she said biting her lip and nervous breathing.

Jared looked over at the papers. His heart skipped a beat... he can be with Leah openly now. He was over the moon, but he couldn't show it in front of Genevieve. So clearing his throat he gulped and did the same thing. He read the papers once, twice, three times... and he officially signed it. Genevieve took the papers and put them in her bag. "thanks. I'll go to the court right now. Bye Jared. Bye guys" she simply said before leaving the trailer and out of the set.

Leah was going out of her trailer and she caught Genevieve leaving. She frowned before she went back in and looked over at Sabaa. "Sab.. um... w..what do you think means when your boyfriends ex just came into his trailer?" Sabaa mirrored Leah's frown "what do you mean?" 

"I mean, Look" Leah pointed at Genevieve. Sabaa's smirked before saying "ooo shit! she does not seem happy!! so... basically it's good news for you. don't you worry about it" Leah's face still bore worry before she tried to shrug it off. Leah went out of her trailer being followed by Sabaa and went into Jareds. "babe?" she said as she went in. 

"Leah! babe!" Jared said rocketing out of his chair and rushing over to hug her "you're awake!" he said through a grin holding her close to him with a beam shooting out of his toothy grinned face "I have amazing news!" he said stroking her hair. 

"Yeah?" Leah said looking up at him due to their height. 

"yes! incredible news!" He said sitting her down on one of the chairs and him kneeling down so they can be face to face. "ready?" he asked, Leah nodded anxious to know what is going on. "Genevieve came by the set while you were sleeping.. and with her...she brought some papers from the court.... we're officially divorced!" he said through an excited grin. Leah's face turned surprised 

"wait...so...we can" She said absolutely tongue taken. 

"yep!" he said through a teary smile 

"oh my god!!" she said before she hugged him as tight as she could. He buried his face in her neck and holding onto her. "I can't believe I can call you all mine" Leah whispered with closed eyes. The others beamed at that while Jared pulled away and cupped her face "ditto" he said in response before slamming a kiss onto her lips.

"ok!! we get it! you love each other god!!" Jensen said taking out his hand while looking the other way closing his eyes jokingly. while Sabaa was laughing into Misha's chest as Misha was fake gagging but still holding onto his girl. 

Leah and Jared rolled their eyes at the others reaction before they kissed again. 

"Dinner?" Jared asked "tonight? at 8? my house? bring your stuff?" 

"yep!" Leah said with a grin. 

"Good you're leaving! cause finally!!" Misha said before looking down at Sabaa "we can have our alone time." he purred making her turn red and giggled 

"you tease" she said with a giggle 

"I know" he continued. 

"GUYS!" Jared said "so..me and Leah can't act that way, but you can? no fair!" 

"that's because we do it better" Misha smirked at Jared. Leah and Sabaa laughed into their significant others chest. 

"I'mma go call my wife so I can get away from here!" Jensen said rushing out of the trailer with eyes widened while running out of there. The rest just laughed at his exit.

"doof!" Leah said shaking her head

"dork!" Sabaa continued

"goof!" Misha went on 

"Jerk!" Jared smirked 

"BITCH!" They heard Jensen scream from the other side of the door leaving the others to laugh.