Sayla

It was weeks since Jared bought Leah that ring... he gave no clue to her of what he was thinking. To Leah he seemed carefree. All they did was love each other every day and that will never stop. One day they were on set and they were having with Sam and Kayla and Jared and Leah were all in for it. They decided to call these scenes "Sayla scenes." 

As Sam and Kayla were on Sams bed watching a movie, Sam absentmindedly and unwillingly asked "hey Kayla. Do you think that you and Cas getting married is a good Idea?" Kayla's face frowned before her head slowly turned to face him "what?" she asked in a hushed tone as she gave judging look and glares. Sam stammered before he said "Nothing! Forget I asked anything!" he said before pushing himself off his own bed and walking out of his room but now being followed by his now furious twin. 
"Sam!!! why would you ask something like that!?!?!" Kayla yelled walking after her twin around the walls of the bunker with pure rage covering her face like a drawing covering a piece of paper . Sam huffed while trying to walk away from her. "Nothing!! Just forget I asked that" Sam resisted into answering as he placed a hand in the air giving her a signal to stop antagonising him. "No!!! No Sam! What you asked hurt my feelings!! don't you walk away from me after what you just said!!" Kayla kept on persuading him with clear anger and frustration in her voice. 

Sam stopped and turned, giving her a soft teary eyed look making Kayla stop in her tracks and melt at the sight. "why?" Kayla breathed out now more soft than she could've ever spoken. "Why did you ask me a question like that? do you not want me and Cas together?" Kayla's voice being laced with guilt and sadness in her voice.
"I'm sorry bunny. I really am. I didn't mean for it to come out like that... I am just shocked to know that you and Cas are getting married, I'm still trying to wrap my head around that fact. It just hit me that you won't be with me and Dean anymore" Sam replied 
Kayla's face turned into a soft smirk shaking her head "what are you talking about Sammy bear? I'm not gonna leave the bunker or you or Dean... I'm just gonna be married. That's all." Kayla reassured softly before walking up to him and placing her hand on his arm giving it a light squeeze "How can I leave my sammy bear?" she asked with a soft smile on her face. Sam gave out a huff of a soft sob before Kayla squeezed him in a hug. Sam teared up in her hair and kissed her head "I love you so much bunny."
"I love you too Sammy bear." she cooed before she pushed herself away but still keeping her hands gripped tight around his arm and looked back up at him again "you and I.... we're a pact... we're a 2 for one special. We're twins.. and nothing will get in the middle of us." 

Leah went out of character here and to make a small gag reel like Jared and Jensen normally do.. she slowly snaked her arms around Jareds hips and grabbed Jareds ass squeezing it causing Jared to exclaim and jump making her and everyone on set laugh. 

"Ok! Ok! That was a good gag reel moment! Now come on Eddleston!" Robert yelled again with a chuckle still evident in his voice. Leah smirked and laughed from underneath her breath before she looked back up at Jared and went on with the scene 

"we're twins.. and nothing will get in the middle of us" Kayla softly reminded him. Sam gave her a soft smile before stroking her head soothing it with his fingers before pressing his lips against her hair line. "I know. I'm sorry. I over reacted. I'm happy that you and Cas are getting married Bunny. I'm really happy for you." Sam gently stated sighing. Kayla smiled "Thanks sammy bear" she told him. 

"CUT! Sayla is ready!!  take 45!!!" Robert said nodding in approval before he got off his directors chair. Jared and Leah came back as their natural self giving each other a smile and a soft peck of a kiss on each others lips.
"You made a gag reel without my consent! How dare you?" Jared asked through a fake disgraced tone. Leah went along and said "I know! I'm so sorry!! I should've told you!! I just wanted to surprise you!!" she said dramatically squeezing her eyes shut and looking away from him. Jared smirked and chuckled before grabbing her under his arm "you're hard to joke or mess with" he said with a smirk before he kissed her head quickly. Leah chuckled and shrugged "oh well!! I know when a joke or prank is gonna be set. I can smell a prank from miles away for example.. I know that you and Jensen are gonna prank me by smashing pie in my face in about 3... 2... 1." Leah ducked and a pie which was supposed to be cause for Leah was accidentally now on Jensen. Leah laughed at Jensen being covered in fake pie. 

"Ok!! She's good!!" Jensen exclaimed wiping off the cream off his face and wiping it on Leah's nose! "Hey!" she exclaimed through a giggle before she ran after him and jumped on his back "Giddy up horsey!!" she said with a smirk. Jensen laughed and went along riding like a horse. Leah laughed hard enough as he stopped and put her down. They looked over at Jared who was laughing at everything that went on.. from the pie fail till the horse back ride. Jensen was given a towel to wipe off the cream from the pie as all that Leah had to do was to wipe off the cream that Jensen just put on her nose and licked it "mmm. That is good pie! such a waste!" she said pouting before looking up at Jared. Jared laughed again and shook his head before pulling her close to him. He was enjoying this. 

"Leah!" Jensen said "You're a worthy component. We would like to officiate you as a prankster with J2!" Leah smirked "Oh! I would be honoured!" Leah said bowing. Jared smiled at her goofiness before he proudly stated "My goof and prankster... Leah Eddleston!" he said before he grabbed her face and kissed her deeply. Leah was blushing deep red as he done that as her arms flew out and swung themselves around Jareds neck.
"Uh! Guys!" Jensen said awkwardly "guys! we're at work! Come on!" Jensen said a bit in a hesitated tone. Leah and Jared cleared their throats and let go of each other before they went to the food station and started to pick out their lunch for the day.