Dr. Ruby and Miss. Amora

[Everybody but loki is here]

Misty-SHE IS GONE!?!?!

Tony- honey calm down

Misty- I WILL NOT CALM DOWN TONY MY SISTER COMATOSE BODY JUST GOT UP AND LEFT LEAVING A NOTE THAT SAYS SHE IS NEVER COMIG BACK!!!! Y IN HADES WOULD I BE CALM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony- MISTY CALM DOWN NOWWW!!!!!!!!

Misty- u dont have to yell yeesh

Natasha- *gasps* what r we going to tell loki?!?!?

Bruce- oh gawd... *facepalm* we r so dead

Tony- what if we dont tell him

Libby- has the hair gel finally gotten to u Stark? of course we have to tell him.

Tony- not if we find her body and bring it back b4 he notices...

Libby- ok im listening but i will only go along with this if i get to wear my spy suit

Tony- umm...ok....does that mean u will help?

Libby- yes it does

Tony- is anybody else gonna help?

Everybody else online- to help ruby ANYTHING

Tony- wow i love ur enthusiasm *claps*

Clint- can we just get this done and over with

Tony- ok lets split up Clintasha ur together Stibby ur together Dark Moon ur together and Iron Tears *nudges misty*

Misty- *nudges*

Tony- ok steve do ur thing

Steve- AVENGERS SPLIT UP ya know it doesnt sound right that wa-

Tony- NER ONE CARES ABOUT UR SANDCASTLE STEVE LETS GO

[everybody has logged off]

Amora/Ruby's POV

Amora in Ruby's body wanders around Stark Tower inspecting every detail. Then suddenly she comes to a line of bedrooms each one has a label on the outside. As she passes the doors she reads the names printed on them as she goes.

"Misty, Ruby, Libby, Luna, Natasha, Clint, Andrian, Bruce, Tony, Steve, Thor, AHA Loki." She exclaims as she finds the room she was looking for.

She looks around swiftly and then turns the nob slowly, and enters the gods room.

Loki's POV

Loki is sleeping soundly on his bed, when suddenly he hears the door open. He gets up to see if anybody was there, but after searching his room, he passes it off as the wind and goes back to sleep, he does not sense the invisible Amora in the corner of his room.

Amora/Ruby's POV

After she is sure that he is asleep, Amora pulls out a long silver dagger from its sheath around her waist. She walks silently to Loki's bedside. She raises the dagger ready to strike when suddenly, a voice inside her yells.

"NO!!! I WONT LET YOU HURT HIM." Ruby yelled

"NO YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SAVE HIM THIS TIME RUBY!!!!!" Amora yelled and struck, but she had missed and hit his arm.