Chapter 1 Part 2

Skys pov

When we get back to the institution, i walk to Alecs room. I knock on the door, he doesn't answer, i walk in.
"Alec." I said, he looked at me

"What, shouldnt tou be getting ready for your date with Raphael."

"Had to make sure you were okay." I said

"I'm perfectly fine." He said

"No your not."

"Yes."

"Alec stop, look at me." I said, he glanced over here.

"I only told Raphael that i would go to help you guys get in. There will be to much angle blood for them to sense where we all are. You get me now." I said walking to him.

"I miss you and i don't want you to leave agian."

"I know." I said and i gave him a hug and our lips locked. Uh this day took a wild turn. See he has feelings, just have to pick the right topic for him.

We walk out to the main area and we start going to the hotel. "2 in the back, 2 in the front, after i get through, come in." I said and walked to the door.

"Sky, long time no see." Jake said

"You to Jake." I said and stabbed him, he dissovled. I walked up the stairs and killed anyone that got in my way. When i heard Repheals voice i put my weapon away.

"Sky."

"Camilee." I said, looking at Simon

"Wheres your friends." Raphael asked

"Want me to bring them here too." I said

"Angle blood." Camliee said, and got up

"You need to leave now Camliee, i got it here." Raphael said and she jumped out of the building and my friends popped up.

"Sneaky Sky." Raphael said

"Follow me." Rapheal said and we followed him to the roof door. He let simon go and hid from the sun rising. We sat on the roof, Alec and Jace where arguring, Clary was making sure Simon was okay. My phone rang, everybody looked at me then back at what they were doing.

"Clave what can i do for you om this lovely day." I said, and i see them all look at me expect for Clary and Simon.

"Sky, we need you to go back and kill the other demons that popped up." I said

"Why cant anybody else do it."

"Your the one that understands them, how to kill how they work." She says and Alecs eyes haven't left mine since i started talking.

"I cant stay as long as the other one. At least 4-5 months."

"Top."

"Ok, I'll talk to you later." I said and hung up.

"Whats that about." Jace asked

"Shes leaving agian." Alec said and walked away

"He'll come around."

"Hes mad and we kissed before we left for the mission." I said amd we walked back to the institution. They said i leave as soon as possible. I packed my bags and then went to Alecs door. I opened the door, set my bags down amd walked towards him.

"Alec."

"Leave, your getting really good at it."

"Alec, stop." I said, i walked infront of him

"Move."

"No." I said, i pushed him to his bed

"Listen, i dont want to leave but I'm doing the same job there as i would be doing here."

"Expext your with us."

"Yeah, i guess."

"Do you really have to.." he said but i got him off by kissing him.

"When i get back we will talk about this, okay. You need to promise to wait for me to get back."

"Okay, i promise." He said, i hugged him. I grabbed my bags and headed to the main area. I hugged Jace and Izzy.

"Keep an eye on him for me." I asked them

"Will do sky." Izzy and jace said. I said bye to Simon and Clary, and went on the mission.