sad beginning

Timeskip 1 1/2 years

Asta pov

I was super pumped, dad is finally letting me go on a mission in secret. I was a little sad because it was just catching some regular wild board causing some trouble when people leave or come to the village. I'm supposed to give them the bodies for food to them as part of the mission, so I have to be careful how I kill them, so they can have them as food. I was excited about finally testing the knee sword dad got me for my birthday.

He had Vanessa sow the Black Bulls symbol on the handle. I fought the boars, they weren't that tough, but there were still annoying in numbers, they was 9 board i had to kill. They all kept coming at me. The villagers wanted me to stay for the small feast they were making with the boars as another thank you gift. I decided to stay because they were being persuasive with food. It was late when the feast was over, they asked me if I would like a room for the night, I declined because the hideout was only about 40 minutes away from here.

I left into the forest path, thinking it would be faster than the main road. As I was walking down the i heard a branch snap I quickly went to grab my sword, but I was to late I was being held down by iron chains. I struggled trying to get up and move around when a nasty grinning came up to me "Don't he look mighty pretty boys". I heard a chorus of agreements coming from the other bandits that appeared.

I felt dread settle in my stomach at the look of lust he had sent me, I noticed the other bandits weren't even trying to hide there's. The nasty grinning guy started walking around me, checking me out, I felt a shiver of disgust going through me. "Don't he just look to pretty to kill him, yet". They wouldn't, would they, I prayed to every God and goddess I could think of.  The nasty grinning guy started taking my clothes off. The other bandits tried to get closer but he said, " Get away he mine first".

I stated terrified as he finally got my boxers off, I think you can guess what happened next. He had done it, but I felt something snap inside of me I started transforming I grew a pair of blood red wing with black symbols, my eyes turned black, two medium sized horns appeared with a tail came along with it, and finally my claws grew longer and started dripping acid to the ground.

I brought out a rusty huge sword from the red grimoire beside me. I thought I would never have one I was supposed to be magicless. The bandits started to try to run away, I ran to each and everyone of them my mind blank with rage as I slaughter them.

I broke into tears as I transformed back into my regular self, I can't believe I done that, I didn't want to kill anybody. I started running back to the hideout never noticing the grimoire in my hands. Everybody should be asleep by now as I ran inside. I was so busy trying to get to my room I never notice two pairs of eyes on me, I was still naked, my clothes were shredded, nothing left of them.

I got to my room and quickly shut the door running to my bathroom. I had relapses before, I had almost killed myself about a month ago, that's when I truly tried to stop. I saw the worry in his eyes and the love, when he thought I was asleep, he had whispered, "I love you Asta, you may not be my real son but I truly love you like a son."

I couldn't handle no more I got out my razor ready to make the first cut, but suddenly a bigger hand grabbed my wrist before I could bring it down. It was dad, I still had tears in my eyes, I quickly scooted into his lap as I started sobbing. Dad hugged me, I curled deeper into his stomach. I felt something furry crawl up next to me trying to comfort.

I had fell asleep in dads arms, not wanting tomorrow to come. I awoke early, the next morning with a pair of pajamas and the blood that was on me was gone now. I prayed again, hoping father doesn't hate me for killing the bandits and turning into a demon. How would I even explain it to him? A bark interrupted me from my thoughts, I turned my head and saw a black wolf pup with a crescent shaped moon on its chest, it has frosty blue eyes. It was a girl a wolf, I had checked it gender, I wonder if she mine or not. She was one of the most beautiful wolves I ever saw.

I bet she was furry thing that tried to comfort me last night. As I was wondering a few things about the pup a knock came from my door. I winced when I moved, I didn't think it would hurt this bad I got depressed again, my first time is gone. "Come in", I shouted, dad came through the door with food in his hand. I was impatient and asked, "Is she mine". Dad looked amused and said, "She is a present for you, for your first mission."

I quickly picked her up and winced again as pain shot through me. Dad looked at me in worry and asked, " What happened or you will be punish if you don't say".  I really didn't want to answer the question I looked down and quietly said, "I was raped, I  got my grimoire and transformed into a demon and killed them all. I deserved everything that happened to me".

Dad looked pissed, he went over to me and pulled me into a tight hug and said, " I don't blame you, I would've done the same if I caught them. Asta look at me, you will always be my son, I love you. I cried into his arm, happy that he still loves me.

This won't happen alot, I was really bored today.