dragon

Here's a cute picture of one of my favorite pairings sadly not from black clover, but still cute.

Everyone eyes grew large at the sight of the ferocious beast. The mighty roar it have sent shiver of fear down there back. The allies of Leo were just dumbfounded, they never even knew a spell like this existed.
  "What do you wish me to do master?" The Dragon bowed its head to Leo. Leo mind was racing, what should be say?
  "I order you to take out those guys. " Leo pointed to there enemy, the enemy looked as if they wanted to run away.
"As you command." The Dragon flew high into the air, his mouth opening to st a fiery roar of fire upon them.
"Don't kill them, we need the alive." Leo didn't know how powerful the attack was going to be, better safe than sorry. The scar faced guy kept his face blank, not letting his shock show again. He swiftly brought his grimoire.
  "You petty human think you have chance against me, a dragon." The angry roar of the Dragon echoed through the air, but the guy didn't use a attack spell. He encased them all in ice and destroyed it.
  Asta eyes got wide, "How can they just waste there lives like that? Do They hold no importance to them." Asta almost wasted his life like that, it brought bad memories that he would rather forget than remember.
Leo walked up to him, slowly hugged him, "What wrong kitten?" Asta blushed in embarrassment at the nickname.
  "The fight just brought up some bad memories." Leo gave a soft nod. "There is also something else. The next time alone I need to tell you something. I don't know if you still wanna be with through after you hear me out."
  Leo gave Asta incredulous look, "You really think I won't wanna be with after you tell me whatever it is? I love you Asta get it through your thick head already." Leo leaned in a have Asta a kiss, as Asta was about to pull away Leo kissed tongue prodded his lips. Asta let a small gasp out, giving Leo a chance to enter.
"We're still here you idiots. What are you going to do about that dam dragon, can you get rid of it?" Noelle eyes and voice told her jealousy of Leo.
  "It just like any other summon spell I should be able to easily send him back." Leo said the enchantment once more, but this time at the end he said close instead of open.
Asta stood in the background, wishing to run from his embarrassment. Leo reached his rough yet gentle hands up and slowly pat his head.
  "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you." Leo voice told all about his regret, not for the awesome kiss, but for kissing him in front of his senpai.
"This was one heck of a day, especially for you juniors." Magma had a guilt all through his voice. He felt like it was his fault that they experienced this for there first. He's pretty sure the old man was dead to, the reason he became a magic knight. (He didn't see Kira healing the old man, because he was to busy fighting to notice.)

With the Anti-magic bird

  He stared at the scene laid before, the knights that killed themselves just so wouldn't give up information. How pathetic those little humans were. Right now he was in his human form, a form that shouldn't be possible for anti-magic birds.
  He had long black hair, some strands had feathers. His eyes dark as night, still the same beady eyes. His eyes started to fill with so much excitement at to what is to come. "Guess I better get the stone and leave, maybe I'll see him again who knows."
  He quickly grabbed the stone and put it in one of his many pockets. He transformed back into one of those Anti-magic birds and flew down to Asta head. His hair was nice and soft and later could be made into a bed for him as a bird.