Meeting an Old Friend

(Sorry for the many timeskip ahead)
Timeskip 1 month

Dad is teaching me how to control my demon transformation, as in trying to get it under control, it likes to play games with my mind. I'm slowly getting it under control, dad and Kira are helping loads with it and the nightmares.

Oh yeah, Kira is the wolf dad gave me a few weeks ago. She was an elemental wolf, right now she could only control ice, the color of her eyes. As she grows she gain more elements, each time she learns a new one her eyes change to the color of the element. When she not using any element or using her original element, they turn to her natural colored eyes.

Kira can live up to 230-300 years. The reason why is she like a guardian of elements, they are supposed to protect them, make sure no harm comes to them.

Timeskip 2 months

I learned my lesson, after I finally let her to sleep on my bed, she can be a real cover hog, rolling herself into all the covers, no fair. She was just to cure to get mad at as she used her puppy eyes on me, smart wolf.

Another thing, when I wanted so fresh air a few days ago, we went for a walk through the forest. A snake, I hadn't noticed next to me almost but me, but Out A grabbed it, not killing it, took its back to its hole where I could see eggs.

I felt so bad after that and walked little bit away while watching Kira put the snake down and start running back to me. She started glowing green, I had to turn my head, because the light being so bright. As it finally stopped, I turn to see Kira with eyes as green as leaves. She learned a new element that day, nature.

Timeskip 3 months

I finally gained full control over the demon transformation. It's been along 5 months and so many days from training, nightmares,  and trying to ignore the urge of cutting again after most of the nightmares. Dad and Kira helped with all that, dad doing little out of the way things for me, Kira walking with me to clear my mind or her snuggling next to me as comfort. Dad asked me something important yesterday, if I wanted to become an official magic knight at the magic knight selection exam.

I said yes, we planned, well dad was going to force Finral to take dad, me, Kira, and Gordon to the exam. Kira is aloud to come but she cannot interfere with the exam.

Timeskip till the day of the exam

(Yuno easily defeated the chain guy, in this story)
Me and Kira got up early, which was so fun. Kira was being a brat, ever time I tried to take the cover off of us she pushed her paw against my hand moving, after awhile I won, haha Kira.

We went down to the hall with dad, finral, gordon, and finally Charmy was the only ones awake. Charmy had her sheep cooking breakfast for all of us.

After we ate Finral dropped us off at the entrance and went back to the others. Me and Kira got in line, wow the line was long. There was about 20 or more people in front of us, in the middle a guy, that most people were talking about, by they their eyes were subconsciously looking at him. He looked similar how I would picture Yuno at this time.

He reminded me about how I send my allowance, when ever I get it send it back to my old village, did you really think I would forget about my home for 13 years. I don't think dad knows yet, but I'm not for sure when it comes to dad. I got number 174, as I went to go the testing area, the anti magic stayed away from all except one. The rest, I think was because my grimoire having a demonic aura that they only noticed, yet.

I was trying to run away from the only one who wouldn't leave me alone and bumped into the Black haired guy from earlier. You wanna know why he looked so similar because it was Yuno.