Chapter 25

"YES!!! It over that damn thing is dead!" Shout Daryl.

"Hehehe that took everything....we got......just...to defeat it," said Aero.

"Yeah...." Lester fell on back.

"Lester! Buddy, you good?"

"Lester!" Everyone rush over to Lester. Kari put her ear to his heart.

*Gasps* *Thump*....*Thump*...*Thump*...

"His heart rate...it...it slowing down!"

"WHAT!? Lester buddy stays with us think about Jean she needs to see you."

"Hahaha...."

"Huh?"

"It looks like your friend there isn't going to make it."

"Billy, your still alive."

"Don't...worry, I'm pretty much good as dead...the...pill can't heal this...but if I'm...going down...I'm taking...that speed demon Lester with me."

"Like hell!!! I won't let you."

"Kari..."

"There is a way to save him." Night came out of Lester body.

"Night?"

"Who that?" asked Austin.

"That his fairy."

"Wait!? Y'all have fairy too?" said Jan looking at Ora and Daryl.

"Yeah that a whole story for another time, but right now what you need Night?"

"I'm gonna need Kari and you Aero."

"Huh?"

"First undo his shirt." Kari may like a mini scalpel and rip Lester shirt down the middle. "Next open his chest."

"What!"

"Look if we going to save him, we going need to get to his bone and heart."

"Ok." she careful slice open his chest. "Oh...my...god." They saw broken bones and his heart beating slowly with his organ.

"Alright, listen very carefully. While I'm healing him with sudden bones, I need y'all to try and attach bones part together."

"What!? How?"

"I can handle the small tiny bones shards/pieces, but the big pieces I need y'all to put back together by using Kari neon as some type of glue and Aero water as a way so the bones can flow right with each other. With those two combine and me healing it should be gone enough to the point, where I can heal him later with rest."

"I'll help this can go by a little more smoother," said Kari fairy. They both took a deep breath.

"Alright, let do this."

Kari, Aero, Night, and Kari fairy (Who name is Dorothy) work together to get the bones back into place. It took a while to not mess up and hope the bones can go back together. They were very careful, but with the help of the fairy's they were able to put the bones back together to a point where Night can take over. His bones were still crack but not to the point where he could die. They wipe the sweat off their forehead.

"....phew we did it...." said Aero.

"How long did take?" asked Kari.

"30 minutes."

"Jeez....His breathing is at a studied pace."

"So Night, you can take over from here when we get back?"