Chapter 30

As everyone got up. Elisa was fixing breakfast. When the turn on the TV they turn to the news to hear what going on.

"Another convenient store was ransacked by the night creature. Some people have been wondering what is taking the Bio Hunters so long to deal with this problem?"

"We are trying our hardest to capture these Bio-terrorists, but there more than you think and we can't always focus on one. But please be patient my dear people, I promise you these terrorists will be lock up in a cage where they belong and I do mean all...of...them," said W.D.

"Tch."

"This is becoming a problem Aero," said Lester.

"You mean the person who destroying the stores or W.D and The Bio Hunters."

"Both, I mean something just isn't right about these two things. You think these two are working together?"

"Maybe, but I can't really say."

*Ding* *Dong.*

"I'll get it." Kari opens the door.

"Huh? Maria? What are you doing here?" asked Kari.

"Well, I need your help."

"Hm?"

"Look, I'm sure you heard about the whole stores around here being ransacked."

"Yeah?"

"Well, I want you two to help me find this guy."

"What are Y'all trying to recruit him too?" said Aero elbowing Lester.

"Not really, we just sit down and have a talk with this guy and found out why he attacking these store."

"Wait? Where your team?" asked Lester.

"Well, to start off Austin is still healing. Your master may have fixed him up to the part where he can just lay down and heal. So, he should be home resting. Jan is on a mission with Simon. And the sibling is also on a mission, but they're looking for other People with Powers."

"I see..."

"So your alone and you want us to company you," said Aero.

"Yeah."

"Well, ok."

"Really?"

"Lester training doesn't start to instill 2:00 p.m, so we have time. Plus, we were just thinking we need to found more people with power soon or later."

"Yeah."

"Is that ok Elisa?" asked Maria.

"Yeah, just have him in the house as soon as possible."

"Will do. Let hop in the car."

"Right."

"Wait, Aero."

"Hmm?"

"Here." Elisa handed Aero a scarf.

"It the scarf you got me."

"Well, you should wear since you really haven't put your old scarf back on in a while."

Aero smile. "Yeah." Aero wrap the scarf around his neck. "Let's go." The kids were watching from upstairs.

As they got in the car and drive off. Kids come and eat.

"Mary, where your brother?"

"Hmm?" Mary shrugged her shoulder.

"Eh...?"

In the Car.

"So, this thing we looking for?"