Chapter 49

"What...?"

"Your telling me this guy can't die?" asked Maria.

"That is correct."

"Bullshit!" said Austin

"I'll see when I believe it," said Simon

"So tell me, do y'all still try to fight a hopeless battle."

"Bring it, bitch!" Austin charges Fred.

"Fine, this will be the day you see the reaper." Fred summons concrete from the ground to block Austin punch.

"Uh?" Daryl wraps her fire around Austin's waist and pulls him back. There were concrete spikes coming out from the wall that was about to stab Austin.

"I see y'all react fast, I will have to deal with y'all first." Fred then may two giant concrete waves that was gonna in a snake pattern.

"Ahh, crap." Ora and Daryl use their fire and destroy the Concrete. Fred then appears out from the ground about to sneak attack Maria. Hugo grabs Fred arm and pushes Maria out of the way.

"UH!"

"I hope you didn't think I wouldn't smell you."

"(He can smell me!)" Hugo Lion punch Fred. "Ahhh!" Fred was sent flying.

"Nice one boss!" Hugo smile and was now fully Lion beast form.

*Stab*

"Uh...GH!"

*Gasp*

A concrete piece that came from the ground stab Hugo in his leg.

"SHIT!"

"I hope you didn't think, I would go down in one punch. Huh?" Ora and Daryl were right above him.

"Combine FIREBALL!"

*BOOM!*

"No, we didn't."

"Huh?" Two Concrete shards try to hit Ora and Daryl but they were able to dodge it. Fred out from the smoke. He took off the Concrete armor that was on him.

"The hell?"

"Please ensure, I'm not so easy to be a sneak attack." Hugo pulls his foot out.

"Ah! Damn it! That hurt!"

"Oh, and Hugo you were close."

"Huh?"

"There is three power of are that can take y'all down. I'm sure you and your friends have run into it. And those are Chain, Blocker, and my power...Concrete. But, trust me there are way more than one of us."

"What...?"

"So, don't think you think you may beat me make think Y'all in the clear. I'm am far the strongest user of the power Concrete." They were shocked.

"Huh?" Ora saw Ice pillars and Snow clashing somewhere. "Hmm? Daryl, I'm leaving you to handle this."

"Wait? Huh? Your leaving?"

"I think someone we need is in trouble." Ora gave Daryl the serious look.

"*Huff*....fine."

"Thanks, I trust you can win."

"Don't worry about it, I do more than win. I'll crush him." Ora left.

"Hmm? (He must have seen Greg, I see so they found us, but that means they also fell for the trap we set up. Now, I better hurry this up, Greg can only handle so much.) I'm ending this."

"Huh?" Daryl went to the others. "Ora went to help out someone. He said he thinks someone we know is in trouble."

"You sure?"

"I trust my brother and we have to put our faith in him."

"I hope your right."

Fred may a giant Concrete pillars.

"You gotta be kidding?"

"I would love to waste more time with Y'all, but I have to end this NOW! Concrete Giant Pillar!"

"We can't stop it! It too big" said Simon.

"Is this...where we died?" Said Maria.

"................Like HELL!"

"Huh?"

"My brother trusts us to take this man out AND I'M NOT LETTING HIM DOWN!" Daryl was able to make a fireball big enough to hold off the Giant Concrete.

"She strong. I see why Greg want to get them back. But, too bad, I have a mission and I will finish it!" Fred put more pressure on it.

"UH!"

"Y'all, we can't let her all the glory!" said Maria.

"Huh?"

"These two came to us and we not letting let them upstage us!!! Hugo we gonna need you!"

Fred watches as she still holding it back. "She will give in soon or later.....Hmm?"

Austin and Simon came out from the side and charge at Fred.

"I don't know what you're planning? But it won't work." Fred grab both of them and encased them in concrete. "Hmm?" Maria begins to shoot at Fred. He put a concrete wall up. "Annoying women." He let go of the other two.

"Time to end this here!" He may a concrete spear from his hand. "She dead...hmm?!" He turns around to see Hugo beyond. "What!? (I didn't realize it! Wait?! Don't tell me! These two was just a dummy for me to let my guard down! I can't react fast enough!)"

"TAKE THIS! LION KING PUNCH!!!!!!" Hugo punches Fred in the stomach.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!" Hugo slam Fred into the ground. A giant puff smoke happens from the punch. The giant Concrete begins to break into small piece.

"Thank....goodness." Daryl fell to one knee.

"You ok?" asked Maria. Maria reach her hand out to help Daryl up. Maira was smiling. Daryl grabs it.

"Thanks." Hugo walks out of the smoke. Simon and Austin's concrete case disappear.

"We did it?"

"Yeah."

"YES!"

"Now, we need to find Olivia and get to my brother," said Daryl

"Your right, let's keep moving, we can't celebrate just yet."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The FBI Team was able to beat Fred and bring down another Bio Hunter commenders down.

That only leaves 3 now. Dean, Kero, and Greg.

What or who did Ora see for him to rush off to help?