That Day

||This will all be in Rhetts POV||

It was another Monday of another week. Me and Link had to record a new GMM this episode we taste tested Tacos and had to guess where they were from. Hopefully with all my taco experience I would win, but if I didn't it would be okay. After all Link is my best friend and I would be happy for him if he won. I got to the office waiting for Link to arrive. It was almost time to film and he still wasn't there. Me and the Mythical crew were all really worried. I called Links phone to see where he was and Christy answered and told me her and Link got into a car accident. Christy has a few broken bones, but Link is in a lot of pain. I told the Mythical crew and I rushed to the hospital. When I got there I was informed that Christy had lost too much blood and had passed away, I was waiting for Link to wake up hoping he would be okay. I really hope he is okay, after all I do love him. But I could never tell him, especially since the two of us are married and have kids. I wonder how he is going to react to Christy passing away, he told me that they have been fighting a lot lately. Then I heard Link start talking asking where Christy was. "Link it's me Rhett, Christy passed away last night" I finished saying waiting to see how he would react. "Rhett what happened? Why did she die?" He asked, maybe he has a concussion and doesn't remember the car accident. "Link you and Christy were in a car accident yesterday. Do you remember that?" I asked. "No I don't remember I had no idea" he said reluctantly. "Link are you okay? I know just hearing your wife died you must be upset" I was hoping he said he wasn't upset. "I honestly don't remember having any good times with her, she used to abuse me a lot Rhett" he said with tears starting to form. "I was going to get a divorce with her soon anyway" I was in shock by what Link just said, this means I can tell him how I feel but not right now. All the sudden Link passed out and his heart rate was dropping. I called for a nurse and she started doing CPR while another nurse was getting the defibrillator ready. After they got his heart rate back up they left but he was still sleeping. Without thinking out loud I said "Link please be okay, I love you so much". Link woke up, he heard what I said this isn't good he's going to hate me. Link started raising up and kissed me on the lips. After he stopped kissing me Link said "I've always loved you Rhett" with a smirk. Tears starting forming on my face I was so happy I was hugging Link now, I love him so much. All the sudden Link says "Hey Rhett, will you be my boyfriend?"

||Sorry if this isn't that good||
Lmk what you think so far!!