Secrets

||Rhetts POV|| SELF HARM WARNING

I felt so bad that I didn't tell Link about Jessie. He looked so upset when I told him. "Hey Link can I tell you something?" "What's up Rhett?" Link looked worried when I said that. "Never mind I forgot what I was going to say" I was lying, I can't tell Link that I self harm. "Okay if you remember what you were going to say just tell me."

The doctor had come into Links room to check on him one last time. "How are we feeling Charles?" Asked that doctor. "I feel a lot better thanks for asking. Does this mean I can leave now?" "Yes you can leave today, I want to see you back here next week so I can check up on your concussion." "Okay great I'll see you in a week doctor thank you so much!" Link looked really happy to be finally leaving. After the doctor left I grabbed all of Links stuff and put it into my backpack to take back to his house. We're going to his house because Jessie would probably murder me if I went back to my house.

When we got back to Links house we started watching movies on Netflix. "Is there any movie you want to watch Linkypoo?" "Do you want to watch The Last Jedi?" Link asked. "That's fine with me baby." As we started watching the movie Link leaned his head on my chest. I started smiling and then he looked up at me and kissed me. "Rhett, I love you so much thanks for always being there for me" Link said this and it made me blush a lot. "I love you too Link I will never leave you." After I said that me and Link started making out. I've never had this much love for someone, Link is a great kisser. Link jumped onto my lap I felt his dick rub up against mine even though we had our jeans on. When I felt it I pulled away from Link and moaned. "Sorry Rhett I didn't mean to do that." "It'd okay Linkypoo I liked it, now kiss me loverboy." This went on for about a half hour, we didn't take it any further because it was our first time kissing like this.

Link looked up at me and said "Rhett you're an amazing kisser, I love you." "Thanks Linkypoo so are you, I love you too." He made me so happy unlike Jessie who would yell at me all the time.

It was later in the night Link went to bed but I was still wide awake. I found myself in the bathroom, I've been hearing so many voices in my head. They say stuff like 'Link doesn't deserve you, he's so much better than you'. Hearing that made me think it was true. I took one of Christys hair ties from the bathroom and used it to hurt my wrist. I was hoping Link didn't wake up, I don't want him to see me like this. I kept slapping the hair tie on my wrist until it started to bruise. It felt so good, the pain was addicting, and I loved every second of it. All the sudden I hear Link wake up and I was pretending that I just used the bathroom. "What are you doing up Rhett?" Link asked. "I had to use the bathroom sorry if I woke you up Linkypoo." There was no way I could tell Link what I was actually doing.

||Let me know how you think the story is going!||