Miss Lewis (Marliza)

Singing/song
Words/talk
Person/character talking
_____________________________

James reynolds: Climbing up the back door dind't leave a mark. No one knows its you Miss Lewis!

Charles lee: Found another victim but no one is ginna Miss lewis
Lewis
Lewis

"YOU JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT MY FEELINGS DO YOU?! YOU JUST RUN AWAY AND DO WHAT YOU WANT WITHOUT THINKING IT THROUGH!!" Eliza screames to Maria while crying. They had been married for 4 years now. They were SO happy for 2 1/2 years until Maria started scaping and sleeping around. Maria was just hanging her head low in shame and woth tear in her eyes.

"Yes... I care about your feelings more then my own life... You just DON'T UNDERSTAND!!" Maria said starting with whispers and then yelling.

Angelica: You put a sour little flavor in my mouth, now.

Peggy: You move in circles hoping no one is gonna find out! But we're so lucky, kiss the ring and let them bow down!

James and Charles: looking for the time of your life!

Maria had just gotten home from another "deal" as she calls it. She was starving so she got some cookies and milk. She walked to the living room, when she heard a snore coming from there. She went in and her heart broke into pieces by what she saw. Eliza was a sleep in the couch with tear in her eyes, she was holding Phillip his son in his hands and a book of pictures from their wedding, past summers before all the mess started, winters, christmas and when they were happy in particular.

She walked over to them careful not to wake them up. He took Pip upstairs to his room. When she was placing him on the bed he woke up. "Mommy?" Pip asked.

"yes baby" Maria answered.

"hello mommy, mom was crying a little while ago...she fell asleep crying. She was saying she misses the old times when *yawn* you where home the whole day... She was even looking at your pictures *yawn* of when you guys got married...and that she will maybe move with Laff... I honestly don't know..."

Eliza: a pretty picture but the scenery is so loud!

Alexander: a face like heaven catch you lighting in your nightgown!

Eliza: but back away from the water, babe, you might drown!

James Reynolds: The party isn't over tonight!

Maria was now putting Eliza in the bed. When Eliza opens her eyes. "Maria?" That broke Maria's heart. She NEVER called her by her name. "Yeah, sweetheart. It's me" Eliza hummed in response and then turned around and went right back to sleep.

That night Maria had a nightmare. She was in the beach it was her first vacation with Phillip. She was drowning in the water. But the water was made of her memories. Of how much times she's made Eliza cry. Of how much times she's cheated on her just to get her own money. Though they hwere rich because of Eliza she wanted to help with the money to and got into the job she has now. A prostitute.

Eliza: where will you be waking up tomorrow morning?!

Angelica: out the back door

Peggy:  godamn!

Eliza: but I love her anyways...

Eliza was crying while telling her sisters what was going on with Maria.

"JUST ASK FOR A FUCKING DIVORCE!!" Angelica yelled with worry on her eyes.

"Yeah Liz... She's not good for you, hun..." Theo said.

" THEY ARE RIGHT!! YOU DESERVE BETTER!!" Peggy said. Juniper was just sitting down in silence. She knew why Maria was doing this. Actually she was the one who gave the idea. She knew that Maria felt like shit for depending on her girlfriend's money. So she was getting lots of money with her previous job. And she wanted to give Eliza EVERYTHING!! But she didn't know that Eliza wasn't gonna be okay with it. So now she feels like more shit.

I love her anyways
I love her anyways

Angelica: Miss lewis

Peggy: Miss lewis

Alexander: Miss lewis

Reynolds: Are you nasty?

Angelica: out the back door

Peggy:  godamn!

Eliza: but I love her anyways

Eliza wasn't surprised to see her wife's spot empty. What she WAS surprised to see was her wife cooking breakfast while singing and Pip playing with his toys while hummung to the tune her mom was singing. Eliza walked in the kitchen " Maria... What are you doing?" Eliza said. "Uh? Oh, babe. GUESS WHAT?" Maria said SUPER excited. "Ummmmm... What...?" Eliza said a little nervous. "I QUIT MY JOB!! I GOT A JOB ON A COFEE SHOP!! I-I I WON'T BE CHEATING ON YOU ANYMORE!! I-I'll get enough money to do what I was working for before!... And we can be a happy family again, babe!" Eliza looked at her with a confused expression " W-what were you working for before...?" Maria's face fell and said " Didn't Juniper tell you?" Maria said with anger boiling inside her. Eliza shook her head 'no'. Maria's face turned red in anger. Maria took her phone and called Juniper. Juniper almost instantly picked up the phone. "Hello?" Said a voice in the other line. Maria put the call in speaker and faked a sweet voice "oh, yeah, hi June! I was wondering you see how you gave me the idea of working as a prostitute for Reynolds?" Eliza's eyes widened. 'did she really do that? Did she really gave the idea to her? How-how could she?' Eliza thought.

"Ummmm... Yeah why you asking? After all you are helping your girlfriend get money and helping and all that shit. You are doing just fine! Why you ask? Do you wanna quit already? You can do that. You'll just have to sign the paper... If you wanna I can give you the paper without issues!" Said Juniper.

"Oh, no, hun. Actually I already quited! But... Will you explain me why you gave me this job?" Maria looked at Eliza. Eliza had tears in her eyes.

Juniper answered " Well, lets be fair. You wanted a job where they will pay you a lot... And you are beautiful, so... I thought you'll do awesome as a prostitute. I can't do it because I don't wanna break Peggy's heart. You were willing to do anything so I told ya. You didn't mind apparently. Though I did tell you about the bad things that could happen after all." 

Maria was at her point. She couldn't handle it anymore. "SO YOU THOUGHT THAT I WOULDN'T GIVE A FUCK IF MY WIFE WANTED A FUCKING DIVORCE?!?! GOD DAMN JUNE!! I ALWAYS TRIED TO PROTECT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH PEGS!! ALL I ASKED FOR WAS FOR YOU TO DO THE SAME!!" She yelled at the phone, tears in her eyes.

Juniper knew she had fucked up, and badly. "NO! I did care! Its just that you were so, you know, desperate for a job! And I gave you a job were they paid you good JUST like YOU wanted!"

Maria started sobbing and fell to the ground. Eliza and Phillip rushed to her. Eliza took the phone from her hand while Phillip started hugging and petting her hair. "June.... You fucked up bad. Just so you know... My sister WILL know everything avout this. Bye" Then Eliza hung up.

WELP THERE IT IS BITCHEEEESSSSSSS!!! Do you want a paet 2?