I haven't died yet. (btw Pheacker)

Phillip's POV

I was at school in the library reading one of Allan Poe's horror stories. I hummed to a song as I kept reading the amazing book when I heard someone laugh loudly then calk my name. I turned around to see Eacker and his friends. You see, Eacker is my boyfriend but I don't really get along with his friends... They bother me a lot and make fun of me...

"Hey, babes. What you readin' there?" Eacker said while looking at my book with curiosity.

"Oh, hey, Georgie. I'm reading. One Allan Poes horror stories. Its 'The Black Cat', it's super good!! What are you guys doing here, though? And why are you being so loud? It's a library. You can't be loud." I said while looking at all of them.

"Psshht!! You won't let him boss you around like that, will ya, George?" Reynolds said. I gave him a harsh look the turned to George and looked at him with hope. He looked at me, then at Reynolds, then at me again.

"I mean, he's right guys... I honestly don't wanna get kicked out of here again." He said while scratching the back of his head.

"Wow. What a party shitter. See what you do Phillip? You always change everyone for the worse. Just like you did to your mom, bitch." Michael said while giving my hair a harsh pull. I yelped and my eyes started to get filled with tears. I got out of his grip and took my book while running away to the bathroom. I could hear Eacker call for me but I ignored him and ran.

I arrived at the bathroom and sat down crying. It wasn't my intention to get my mom in the hospital... I was just trying to protect her... But, he's right... I do change people for the worst... Now she has panic attacks when she hears loud sounds and is less hype and more paranoid. I cried harder.

A couple minutes passed and the bathroom door opened. I looked up to see George, receiving a hug right away. I cried into his shoulder while hugging back.

"I'm so sorry they are such assholes, babes. I took a bit long cuz I may or may not have beat them up... But just know that you didn't change me for the worst. You actually changed me to be a better person, princess. I love you. A lot." He said while petting and kissing my head. I smiled and calmed down a bit. After a bit we walked outside and saw Francis waiting outside.

"OMG!!! ARE YOU OK?! I LEGIT JUST BEAT THE LIVING FUCK OUT OF THEM! LIKE, I LEGIT BROKE REYNOLDS NOSE AND MICHAEL'S WRIST!" She said while screaming and hugging me. I laughed a bit an hugged back. After a bit I started scolding her for being so aggressive and reminded her of what Uncle Laff and Herc where gonna do to her if she kept on getting in fights like this.

"Yeah yeah. Pops will beat my ass and take all my electronics and Ma will kill me and take all my books and sketch books away. They also won't allow me to go outside. Guess I'm dying this week." She said while shrugging her shoulders and giving me an 'oh well' look. I shook my head and laughed a bit.

Needless to say Francis was practically dead the next 2 weeks and George stopped hanging out with Reynolds and Michael.

I KNOW, I KNOW!! I haven't posted shit for a while and I kinda forgot tht I wrote shit here. Anyways, if u got any requests u can ask. I'll do my best in doin em. Also, this is rlly short cuz I just wanted to post something to show tht I am not dead yet. Maybe tomorrow. Or on monday.

Welp, BYE BYES!!!

✨👌💕😊👌💕✨