Fifty

Catie's POV

Just when I thought I'd be alone till Saturday morning, Eli and Molly showed up at our parents' house, and when I asked him why he left, he just said he wanted to be back in DC with me. We stayed at the house till the next morning, and our parents woke up, completely confused.

"What are you two doing here?" Elliot asked, as he walked into the kitchen, where I was finishing up feeding Molly before we go home.

"We came back to DC, and we plan on going home in an hour or so." Eli spoke, as he washed dishes. We made breakfast for everyone, and the twins were already at school so now we are the only ones here.

"But it's Tuesday. What happened to being at your mother's till Saturday?" Elliot asked, as he walked over and tugged on Molly's pigtails.

"Yeah, she is gonna have to really kiss Catie's ass and make up with her to even have me start thinking about going back there."

My mother and Elliot exchanged looks, as I looked at my husband. This is weird to say the least, but I couldn't care at the moment because I was too excited to have my husband and daughter here.

///

Molly took a nap earlier than usual, so Eli and I had some down time to talk. He didn't know that we were going to talk about what happened, but he'd have to deal with it.

"If we have a girl, what do you want to name her?" Eli asked, as he sat on the couch and continued to scroll on his laptop.

"We have time, Eli." I spoke, as I sat down next to him and looked at his screen. Of course he was going through the national news to see if any marines had been killed, something that he always checked up on.

"Maybe I want to decide on names now. Every thought of that?" He asked, as he looked over at me. He tried to look angry, but he smiled as soon as he saw me smiling at him.

"What happened after I left Manhattan?" I asked, and he sighed softly as he shut his laptop. He leaned forward and put it on the table, before leaning back and looking at me.

"Stuff just happened, Cat. I stood up for you, and she slapped me and demanded respect from me. I refuse to respect a woman who treats you like shit." He spoke, as he leaned over to kiss me and to try and end the conversation.

"Eli, you need to apologize to her." I spoke, and his eyes went wide.

"What?" He mused quickly.

"I don't want you to lose your mother because I'm a Benson." I sighed quietly.

"Shut up." He ordered, and I groaned.

"Elliot Joseph Stabler Jr!" I exclaimed, and he grabbed a pillow and yelled into it. He hated when I used his full name, like I called him it when we first started dating and he told me how much he absolutely hated being named after his father.

"I just don't want to talk about it anymore, alright? She said some shit that is going to be hard to forgive, because in the end, you are my wife and that matters more to me than having a mother that hates on the woman I love." He spoke, before silencing me with his lips. I kissed him back, but when we parted, I didn't bring it up again.

///

Elliot's POV

"Would you be willing to get the twins from school today? Take them over to David's?" Olivia spoke, as she came down the stairs and into our living room.

"I guess. Where are you going? Why are you not in sweats?" I questioned, and she sighed as she ran her hands over her jeans.

"I'm going to Manhattan. I'm going to talk to Kathy." She spoke, and I sighed.

"Why the fuck would you do that, Liv?" I asked, as I stood up and walked towards her.

"Because I'm stupid." She spoke, as she leaned in and kissed my cheek softly. She turned and started to walk towards the door, and I sighed.

"Dude, don't do this. You are walking into a war zone."

"I'm strong enough to go talk to Kathy. I just want to be able to tell her that it isn't Catie's fault, it's mine. I'm the one dating you. I'm the one who you love." She spoke, as she grabbed her jacket and she draped it over her purse.

"Maybe Cat should go talk to her. This is her problem." I spoke, because I wanted to protect my girlfriend from what Kathy may say and do.

"I'm not sending my pregnant daughter to go talk to Kathy!" She exclaimed, and I sighed.

"Well, I'm going with you." I spoke, and she rolled her eyes.

"Did you already forget that I asked you to pick up the twins?" She exclaimed, and I sighed.

"Baby!" I cried, and she placed her hand on my chest and kissed my lips softly.

"I'll be okay. I'm a big girl. Just get the girls to David's after school, and then maybe go spend time with Eli and your granddaughter."

"Where's Catie?" I asked, as I followed her outside.

"She's going to work. Eli is gonna be at home with Molly, because he wants Catie to get some of her idenity back. What she had before they got married. She loves working with kids, so she wanted to go back to work until the baby comes." Olivia spoke, and I sighed as I gave up.

Talking to her isn't going to distract her enough. I sat down on the front steps and watched as she got into the car. Before she backed up she waved at me and smiled.

///

When I dropped the girls off, David was sitting outside with Camden and his new son, Carter. The twins got out and quickly ran to their brothers, as I got out and grabbed their bags. David came over and sighed.

"Where's Liv?" He asked, and I frowned.

"She's in Manhattan." I spoke, and he eyed me.

"Did something happen with Catie? Didn't they go up there to see Kathy?" David asked, concern in his voice. He doesn't talk to his daughter, but he still cares about her. If only he'd show her that.

"She and the baby are good. My ex is just taking all of her anger out on Catie, and now Liv is going up there to stand up for your kid."

"Elliot, do you think I should go against what Leah says and see Catie? I've missed almost two years of her life, and I don't even know what Molly looks like." David sighed, and I honestly have no idea what made the Benson-Haden clan so crazy. He was actually asking me for advice, and Olivia was going to Manhattan to yell at Kathy, the twins are just crazy in general, and Catie is exactly like Liv so she's crazy just because of that.

"Well, do what you want. But I can give you an idea of what your grand kid looks like." I smiled, as I pulled my phone out and proudly showed him a few pictures of Molly.

Hopefully after this is all over, and Liv is home, and David sees Catie, all of the trouble will have disappeared.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D