Ch9 Normal Day (Sorta)

Quick A/N: Hi everyone! Still so happy about 100 reads! But I want to give a shout out to @NerdyFox2006 ! I will also still be saying Pat and Jen instead of Mom and Dad a lot of the time, but yeah...  Bye peeps!
Your POV
"When's your birthday, YN?" Pat asked me, as we ate breakfast. "January 5." I replied. "That is.... 4 months from now!" Jen said, smiling as if she broke a world record. "It's 5, Jen..." Pat corrected,  and we all laughed. "Woopsie! I think my PvP skills are better than my math! And that's saying something!" We all laughed some more. "I'm just realizing how close it is to your first day of school! You're starting at a new one, you know." Pat said, clearing the plates. "Your first day at a new school! How exciting!" Jen exclaimed. I wasn't as excited as Jen. I nodded, and plastered a forced smile.  Pat saved me from embarrassment, as he said, "Why don't we record a Minecraft video?" Jen and I gladly agreed.  "What's your favorite series, YN?" He asked me. I thought for a moment. "I really like the Lucky Block Bedwars, series! But I would probably die a lot..." I replied. "That's alright, Jen does too! That's why she always loses!" Pat said. Jen shot him a weird look. "I do not! Ever since we started to record my POV I almost always win!" Jen crossed her arms playfully. "Fine, maybe you've won a couple rounds, BUT YOU NEVER GO TO THE MIDDLE!" I facepalmed and sighed. "Why don't we record the video now?" I asked, but no one was listening. Now they were arguing over who was better at hide-and-seek in real life. I facepalmed again, and shrugged my shoulders. I walked upstairs and grabbed my phone and ear buds. I walked back downstairs and sat on the couch and pulled up another one of LDShadowLady's videos, base invaders, and watched it. I looked up about halfway through to see Jen peeking over my shoulder. "Whatcha doin?" She asked. I looked up. "LDShadowLady" I replied. "Ya know, we're freinds with her, right?" I turned around in my seat. "Seriously? That's so cool! She is my second favorite YouTuber, after you guys, of course! I also like LivyGirl MC, *COUGH* ME *COUGH*  Thea and Crainer, ya know" I love sharing these things, I dunno why. "Well, we are also freinds with Crainer and Thea, and I'm sure we can get in contact with Liv! I have seen her before on YouTube, she did her own version of our hide and seek! *COUGH COUGH*" Jen said, and I got all jittery inside. Would I really get to meet all of  my favorite YouTubers? "Oh my gosh! This is so amazing! Thank you!" I exclaimed, my happiness increasing by the second. "Let's record the video now, shall we?" She asked. "Sure! Lezzgo!" 
K just pretend Jen actually knows who I am, ok? Honestly, I live in a fantasy world.... Sad life...
We finished up the recording, me taking the magenta base. I got second place, after Jen. Pat edited the video and posted it. He was still kinda salty. "U salty bro?" Jen teased him. I laughed. Pat sighed. "Lets get some lunch." He said, changing the subject. "Alright, I'm hungry, too!" I said, nodding my head. We ate out again, and I got a chicken salad wrap. We went home, and Jen and I sat down to watch a movie. Cloud started purring in my lap. Pat was working out in the garage. And yeah. We spent the rest of the day like a normal family, happy. The past three days were filled with the most happiness I have had in a while.
The end. JK I wouldn't do that to ya! This was a little longer than usual but yeah. Just so ya know, some EPIC things are going to be happening in some later chapters! LUV Y'ALL!
Cya,
Liv