🍋 Saiki K x reader

('Name:thought')
(Y/n)'s Pov
           Hi, I'm (Y/n). I am going to PK academy. Today the first day J am going there. I have just moved and I also have my own house. I am the only one with physic powers (Or so I think.) I am in Class 3. As I get close to my class room, I can hear all the thought of  the boys
'I wonder if she's hot...'
'If  it's a boy I'm going to be pissed'
'I hope she speaks Japanese'
'Good grief, another transfer student? How many students will come here?!'

          I can see the teacher start the class as I walk in. "Well hello! Welcome to class 3. Could you please tell the class your name and a little bit about yourself?" I replied by putting my name on the board and saying "Hello, I do speak Japanese, my name is (L/n) (Y/n). I just moved here, and I hope I can have a good year."  "Ok, Thank you (L/n)! You seat is next to Saiki Kusuo. Saiki, please raise your hand. A pink haired boy hailed his hand up, and I sit down and start to dose off.

Saiki's  Pov
          As the teacher asked me to, I raised my hand and (L/n) came to sit in that seat next to me. She zoned out looking at the window. I tried reading her mind, but it didn't work. I started to gain interest in this girl. She has (e/c) eyes an (h/l), (h/c) hair and she is beaut- HEY Saiki control your self. You just met this girl and she hasn't  even talked to you yet. The weird thing about this girl is that whenever the teacher tried to catch her off-gaurd, she would answer the question immediately. I think that a little strange considering that she is looking out the window the whole time and not paying attention at all. Finally, the bell rang for lunch. She got up and.. HOLY SHIT... Her eyes just changed color from (e/c) to (fav/c). That's not normal and I know I didn't imagine it. I think I will try to sit next to her at lunch and try to see what she is up to. Knowing that I can't read her mind, she might be a threat to me.

Time ship to lunch

(Y/n)'s Pov
          I try to sit down, I realize that I have no friends. I look in the corner an see and empty table. I start to eat with my head down. I pick my head up only to see the pink haired boy. I think his name is Saiki, but I don't remember. He sits down at my table, sitting in the chair next to me.I see that he looks at my and begins to talk to me. Before he could though, two people,
that I am guessing are his friends, start to sit next to me. One has baby blue hair, and the other has a very bright blond Mohawk. Saiki looks away disappointed. He looks down at his food and starts to eat. The one with baby blue hair introduces himself as Kaidou Shun, but he is also part of something called the 'Jet black wings?' In all my years of living on this earth, iv'e never heard of something a stupid as that. "Are you part of the jet black wings?" Kaidou asked. "No... You know what? I am part of Dark reunion!" I got that from reading his mind. I can hear Saiki silently chuckle.
"WHAT?!?! Your part of dark reunion?! I WILL DEFEAT YOU WITH MY POWERS!!!" Kaidou Yelled. The whole cafeteria look at us for a second and as soon as they looked, they went back to eating their food and talking. Kaidou just ran away and left the lunch room. I could see I'm peaking at us through the door. The guy with the Mohawk said he was Nendou Riki. He asked Saiki and I if we wanted to join him. He was going to a Raman restaurant. "Sure, and Saiki will come to!" As soon as I said that, Saiki started choking. "SAIKI are you ok?" I asked "Are you choking, are you choking?" Asked Nendou. He was going to do mouth to mouth with Saiki, but as soon as he got up, Saiki stoped. "I'm *huff* ok now."

Time skip to when School is over

          "Ok let's get going then" said Nendou, leading us to the Raman shop. Saiki is behind me.... Looking at my.. Uhh, ok. He sees me looking at him and turns away, bright red. 'So he was looking at my ass! Oh.. Wait, he was looking at my ass. Is he.. Attracted to me?' Now it's my turn to blush. My face is bright red. "Are you guy ok?! Oh my god!!! You have a fever! I need to go home and get the ambulance!!" Nendou rushes to his house. "Ok, well then. He's an idiot." I said. "Tell me about it," Saiki replied as he steps next to me. We look at each other and then look away. "Hey (L/n).. Um do you want me to take you to my house?" "Um sure! That would be great!" As we get to his house, I see a bug on the floor. I look next to me and see... SAIKI FLOATING IN THE AIR?! Wait, that means Saiki is an esper to? "Saiki.. Um wait, hold on." I pick up the bug and put in in the road, where it got run over.😄 yay. Saiki slowly came down to the ground. He quickly grabbed my hand and then we weren't on the sidewalk anymore. We were in.. Someone's room.

          He pinned me to the wall. "Wait! Saiki! Before you say anything, let me show you something." He still didn't let me off the wall. Fine, be that way. I teleported behind him. He looked at the wall, and then me. I was floating in the air as he walked towards me. He looked up (to you with his empty eyes and said I'm doing you a favor, doing you a favor. Whoever knows that song, comment it down in the comment section) at me and then said "So your a physic to?" "Ya, and hey do you ever think about using your mouth to talk instead of telepathiclly speaking?" His face shows only shock. "Well I.. Um.." "And for a physic, your scared of bugs?" "Hey! That's not my fault! I can't read their minds and there scary!" He answered back. "Well, I should get going, it's getting late." I say, as I look out of the window. I say bye to Saiki and I teleport home.
1 Month later
As I walk into school like normal, I see that Saiki is looking away and.... Blushing? I look at my self and see that one button of my shirt is undone and is showing a little bit of cleavage. I button it up quickly and look away, blushing as well. The teacher walks in and we start another day of school.

Time skip to after school.

At lunch, Saiki asked me if I wanted to come over tonight. I said sure. He told that his parents weren't home (Vacation) and he would teleport home and get things set up. I walked to his house and I walked in. The lights were off in the whole house, and I couldn't see. I tried to turn the lights on an it wouldn't work. I used my night vision so I wouldn't trip. "Saiki?" I yelled, "You know the lights are off right?" No response. I started to walk to his bedroom door. I knock and say, " Saiki? Are you there?" I slowly start to open the door.
Not even one step in, and I am pinned to the wall, something holding me there. "S-Saiki?! What are you doing?!" I can feel him kissing my neck, nipping at it here and there. Soon, he found the sweet spot on my neck. I moaned just a little. I can feel Saiki smiling agents my neck, and starts abusing that spot. He.. He left a hickey there! "Ahh S-Saiki.. W-what are you d-doing?" I start to stutter, feeling completely submissive under hi control. He lets me go from the wall and slams me on his bed and crawls on top of me. He gives me a passionate kiss, and licks my bottom lip for entrance. I playfully decline. Saiki seems mad. "Well, if you won't let me in, I must give you a punishment~" He says. He gets some cloth and ties my hands on the headboard of his bed. He kisses me again, squeezing my breast, making me moan. He takes this chance and slides his tongue in my mouth. We fight for dominance, but he won.
He pulls away from the kiss and starts to slowly takes off his shirt, reveling his toned abs. I blush and look away. He pulls up my shirt and unclips my (fav/c) bra, and takes it off.He starts leaving kisses from my neck, down to my chest. He starts playing with my left one, sucking on the right one. I moan loudly out of pure pleasure. He switches and does that same thing to the other breast. Once he is done, he kisses down from my belly to my pants/ skirt. He takes off my pants/ skirt and takes off his pants, leaving my in my panties and him in his boxers. He put down his face to my womanhood and his hot breath makes that area warm. He takes the edge of my panties in his mouth and slowly takes them off with his teeth.He takes my panties off and comes back up to my core. I close my eyes waiting for what's next. I feel his wet tongue on my womanhood. "Mmmhh S-Saiki!" I feel him suck on my clit. I felt his fingers go in my core without warning. I was in pure bliss. I felt a knot in the bottom of my stomach. I was about to cum as my walls grew tighter , and my moans got louder and he pulled out his fingers. "I don't want you cumming just yet (Y/n)~) He pulled his member out of his boxers and thrust in my wet core. "AHHhh Saiki please, g-go faster. He listens and went faster. I hear him grunting and me moaning. Him thrusting went faster and faster. Soon his thrust became sloppy. I felt that knot feeling in my stomach again. I could tell Saiki was close as well, his member twitching inside me. Our moans and grunts got louder, and I bounced with him. He put my leg over his shoulder and went deeper. As I came, Saiki pulled out and came on my stomach. He laid down next to me and pulled the covers up on us. " I love you (Y/n), will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes Saiki..."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sooo, please tell me how my first lemon was and how I can improve it, and also please if you requests something, tell me things like place, oc or not ( if oc, please discribe) Who the x reader will be with. And also stuff like Niko! Or Tomboy! Or something like that. And also please tell me any kinks or something like that. Also, Be prepareed to wait like a week or so for your request, thanks, I hope this was good, and see you guys next chapter... Buh-bye now❤️❤️❤️
(ALSO... btw this chapter was 1,953 words long... WOW.)