x CHAPTER 4 X

Lajaeu lumps to the next room emotionlessly. She was shaking, she was trying not to break down in the middle of the hallway. She continues to limp ignoring the pain of her body. She felt so violated, and helpless. She wanted the man who robbed her of her preservation to suffer.

She wanted to talk to someone, but she knew no one would believe her. She was in so much pain physically and emotionally, she didn't wanna work, but she knew she had Prince to provide for, he needed her.

She arrives at the same room as a few days ago where she met the handsome stranger. She opens the door with the key. He was sitting in a chair typing on his computer. He didn't pay her any mind. She didnt have the strength to try and befriend him such as when she last came.

She limps into the room silently and begins fixing his bed. He glances at her then looks back at his computer screen. She walks over to his desk where the trash was and tries her best to ignore her pain while she changes the trash.

He stares at her intensely finally causing her to look at him. "Did I do something wrong?" Lajaeu ask softly looking down at her toes. "You didn't have those bruises and cuts last time I saw you." He states looking over the bruises visable to his sight.

"I'm fine." She tries to flash her best smile ignoring the sting of pain from the cut on her lip. "Your all cut up, like someone was consistently scratching you, your bruised all over someone must've inflicted them on you, your limping-"

"I know! I- I..." Lajaeu wiped the tears that were falling. The man stands up walking over to her pulling her in a gentle hug. She was aching all over, but this somehow felt nice.

"You should never let someone put their hands on you corazon." He sighs petting her head. "I... w-why do you care, I don't even know you." She sniffs furrowing her brows confused. "Because no one deserves to be raped." Lajaeu couldn't hold back.

She sobbed violently as the man comforted her. "I'm here for you, don't worry.." He whispers reassuringly.

A few days later

Lajaeu had decided to quit working in the hotel and find a better job outside. She finally decided to speak out and she told Mr.Young and he called the police, and made her give a report.

The man who raped her confessed strangely. Judging by how he acted she never would've thought he'd confess, but somehow he did.

The strange handsome man had finally slightly warmed up to Lajaeu, she had learned his name, Liam. Recently they had been hanging out a lot and getting to know each other.

Lajaeu felt as if life was finally looking up for her.