X CHAPTER 4 X

Lajaeu rocks Prince who had just fallen asleep. He hadn't been feeling well this past week. She had recently been looking and applying for jobs. It just a matter of time before she ran out of formula and even though Mr.Young was giving her a discount this hotel wasn't free, not only that but this place was just that. A hotel. She'd soon have to look for a permanent residence most likely an apartment.

She places Prince down in the used crib Mr.Young had kindly gave her. She was waiting on Mr.Youngs wife who agreed to watch prince while she looks for a job.

Lajaeu cleans up her room moving prince's teething toys Mr.Young also gave her to his carseat. A soft knock hits the door. She walks over to the door looking through the peep hole to see who it was.

She opens the door, there stood Liam. He was holding two bags of which had to be food and a case of formula. Lajaeu smiles at him letting him inside. "You didn't have to buy this stuff." Liam shrugs smirking "I knew you were running out." He placed the food on the small table the hotel provided.

Lajaeu spots a roach on the wall and quickly squashes it with a pair of flip flops. "This place is too dirty for a baby." Liam comments bringing out the food. "I know, it's not like I can go anywhere else." She sighs taking some disinfect wipes cleaning where she just killed the roach.

"Well, well, well, little man woke up as soon as he smelt the food." Liam chuckles picking up Prince who was wide awake toothlessly smiling at Liam. She unaware smiled at how well Liam and Prince got along.

He sat on the bed sitting Prince on his lap Prince tiredly lays his head on his chest. Lajaeu makes Prince his bottle knowing that he's probably hungry. "Crap, he's burning up.." Liam friend feeling Prince's neck.

"He woke up this morning with a fever, i already have him some medicine, I called Mr.Youngand he said if the fever doesn't go down in the next hour he'll call an uber so I can take him to the hospital.. but it's not like I have the money to clear whatever bill they give me." Lajaeu frowns taking Prince from Liam and feeds him. Prince whines uncomfortably before relaxing eating his food.

"I'll pay for it." Liam opens the food his eyes not leaving Lajaeu. Lajaeu smiles gently "I can't except that, I don't have any money to pay you back." Lajaeu watches as Prince ears his food his eyes dropping down.

"You don't have to pay me back, this is me being nice, besides Prince is in no condition for you to refuse." Liam sighs. Lajaeu knew he was right, something was wrong with Prince and she didn't have time to debate on this.

As much as she hated taking money from others, she had no other option. "O-okay.." She awnsers hesitantly. Burping now dozing off Prince. Once he let's out a burp she places him in his crib, and waits for him to fully fall asleep.

She sits next to Liam staring off into space. She remembered not too long ago she wanted to be something. She had dreams.. She missed her life.. but it was all worth it to leave Linda. Just then there was a loud knock at the door.

Lajaeu furrows her brows confused. Mr.Young left with his wife to visit their daughter who lives in Georgia, so she had no idea who it could be. "You expecting company?" Liam ask staring at the door.

"No.." Lajaeu gets up. "This is the police open up!" Lajaeu froze in fear. The police? Why? What had she done?

She hesitantly opens the door.

"Lajaeu Wilson??"