Final Battle

"What was what?" You asked pulling away and giving Astro a confused look. Astro took your hand and hurried outside. He looked up at metro city and you both saw the explosions. You covered your mouth in horror a gasp escaping your lips.

"I gotta help!" Astro said running forward. You ran after him and he stopped short.

"Stay here." He said motioning to the ground.

"No! Astro let me help!" You said worriedly. Astro gave you a smile and cupped the side of your face gently.

"I can't lose you." You whispered as tears filled your eyes while your hands gripped at his white t-shirt. A determined gleam flickered in Astro's eyes as he released your cheek and pushed your hands down gingerly.

"You won't." He said reassuringly before turning away and jetting off. You stood there for a few seconds before you tightened a fist.

"You bet I won't." You stated before taking off in a run to hamegg's place.

Astro flew up to the city and his jaw fell ajar slightly as he looked around at all. The rubble and destruction.

"Come out come out where ever you are~" a deep voice resonated throughout the city. It sounded sing songy. Though that hardly made it seem less terrifying. A man ran past Astro frightenedly and Astro turned to watch him run away with a confused frown. What exactly had happened?! Even the peacekeeper couldn't have caused this much damage. "Do do do do ~ where are you robot boy?"

Astro let a gasp escape his lips as he turned and looked upward to where the sound seemed to be coming from. Suddenly the huge plane that had shot him out of metro city the first time came around a building and Astro took a slightly step back.

"Oh no." He muttered before a giant hand smashed the building the plane had flown around. The hand seemed to be carrying the wait of an enormous robot that bared little resemblance to the peacekeeper and it's eyes shone red.

"There you are." It said Pointing the ship at Astro and firing. Astro gave a frightened yell and took off.

Meanwhile

You raced to hamegg's and saw him packing up. And the only thought that crossed your mind was, 'Good riddance.' Then it struck you. The car you needed the car. You already saw Cora and the others standing in front of it. You ran over and barely heard the last of the conversation.

"Nope, just the car." Cora stated firmly.

"Well, I'd love to oblige you but-" Hamegg was cut off when Zog tore the roof off the car and pulled hamegg out. You ran over and jumped in and everyone stared while you started it up.

"How?" Zane managed to ask before you punched the gas.

"No time Astro first questions later!" You returned driving the car up to metro city.

With Astro

Astro flew away as the ship fired a laser after him. He did a back flip midair to catch his balance before looking back at the peacekeeper. A blue screen appeared before his eyes and it Zoomed in on the peacekeeper' s chest. It blinked then words appeared.

"Activate arm cannons." Read simply. Astro gripped the sides of his head panickedly.

"Ah wha-huh?" His arms turned into cannons and Astro's vision went back to normal. "Ha cool." He cheered before a smirk appeared on his lips and he shot both at the same time. This launched him backward but the cannons hit their target true. Though the blasts did little damage and it seemed to be equal to a punch in the face. The peacekeeper let out a roar and then took his aim.