august 21, 12:35 am

Okay, so something weird happened...

And it involves a boy, or rather, a "man" 19 years old.

So this is what happened.

A few nights ago, I had gotten off work early, and was REALLY craving chocolate ice cream, like ravenously so. So I went to the grocery store in town and ran into a friend of mine, let's say Ivan. So Ivan and I start talking, and he was smoking with this other random guy, in a parking lot. I tell them I'll be right back, and that I'm going to buy ice cream.

The guy Ivan was smoking with perked right up. "Did I hear ice cream?" He said. I tell him yeah, and asked him if he wanted some, he shrugs.

So i go into the store, but ice cream and plastic spoons, and walk out with my purchase. Now I feel I should mention my mom wax also there, because she gave me a riddle there. I go to Ivan, offer him and his buddy a spoon, and we eat.

Eventually, Ivan wanders off, so here I am, eating a 2 liter of ice cream with a random stranger. We are talking, and he is really funny, so I'm laughing, and even snorted once, which got him going, and this lasted for about half an hour. Eventually I get the idea in my head that I should ask him what his name is. I know, crazy right?.

So I ask him his name, and shortly after that, I have to get going, and say my goodbyes. We are gonna call him Kevin.

Fast forward to a day ago. I'm needing onions, so I go back to the store (Kevin also works there). His co worker (who I dont even know, and didn't see when Kevin and I were talking) says something to him, and he comes over to me, and you will never believe what he says.

"My friend over there thinks we should date" he says, jokingly, but, come on. Pause for a minute here. First, I've never met that girl, so that would mean Kevin was probably talking about me, which makes me feel pretty uncomfortable, but also I dont mind it??? And second of all, I'm very awkward, so you could probably guess my next words were very stupid.

I say "dating would mean I would have to shave my legs on a regular basis".....

Wa wa waaaa. Wow.🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Even the girl who was giggling over us gave me a disappointed look. After that he kinda laughed it of, and I said a few more dumb, embarrassing things, bought my stuff and left.

But I've been thinking about him. He seems pretty cool, maybe the type of guy I would date... I dont know if he would days me after I made a complete fool out of my self, but I dont know, what do y'all think?

My only problem is connor. He is away on a trip right now, but I know, so soon as he breaks out that smile, I'll be a stupid sucker again, even though I spent my whole week wondering about Kevin. I will tell you guys what happens, if anything happens.