Sometimes you just gotta let it out

Hello there I'm need to wattpad but not to writing fanfic, just a fun pass time you know so for my first submission some RWBY knightshade/ Black Knight idk which name it is but Jaune and Blake I like the two together they're opposites right there
Sun just seemed kind of forced in my opinion like they had to put him in to be Blake opposite but again my opinion
Also some out of character ness but I try to keep true to some character but the focus is mostly on Blake and Jaune

(Classroom)
Things were calm in beacon academy everyone was in the classroom and with their group of friends and it was their free period.
"HEY BLAKE." A yell was heard from the front door as a young female with cat eats just let out a sigh "What sun?" She said turning her books page.
"I was just wondering what your doing this weekend?" Sun said trying to be smooth to win her over.
"Nothing at all I'm just gonna read and do homework." Blake said still in her book while sun let out a nervous chuckle as seeming to lose some edge.
"Well I was wondering since your not busy how about..."
"SHUT UP MONKEY BOY!" A loud roar  as they saw their senior classmate Adam walk to the two.
"She's not gonna do anything with you cause she's my girl okay." Adam had always had a soft spot for Blake ever since she was a freshmen even now that she's a junior.
"And who the hell are you to say that?" Sun puffed up his chest in front of Adam and he looked down at the young man have a clear height advantage.

Blake was getting a headache as she saw her scroll light up and she looked and a small smile grew on her face as while the two boys were arguing she snuck out.
"HEY BLAK...Where'd she go?" Her friend Yang cake through the door and saw the two men snap out of their argument to see her seat empty.
"What the fuck?" Adam and Sun both said

(Rooftop)
Blake had gotten to the door and before she went in she straightened out her uniform and proceeded to walk through the door closing it silently as she went to the roof.
"Hello?" She said surveying the area
"Hey kitty cat." She smiled and turned around and saw Jaune Arc standing there with a smile on his face. She rushed to Jaune and gave him a hug as he spun around with his arms wrapped around her waist.
"I can tell your happy to see me." He jokes as she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him on his lips and stayed connected for a lengthy amount of time and he moved his hands to her waist to pull her in closer as their kiss became more passionate.
"Someone REALLY happy to see me." He said as she smiled at him "I really did I hate keeping us a secret." Blake said as she let herself down from Jaune and fixing her skirt. "Well we've been doing this for a while, honestly I forgot why we were secretive."
Blake laughs "you know me too I think it had something to do with my dad I don't know how he would take it." She shrugged as they went over to Jaune bag.
"Well why don't we come out in the open I know you hate Sun and Adam hitting on you and Oum knows I am." Jaune said as he took out two sandwhich s for them both as she was happy since Jaune family runs the deli in their small town so him and his friends were always welcome.

"I'm sorry Jaune they just won't take a hint I want to tell them but i don't know if my dad will let me live it down." Blake seemed to have had a change of mood but Jaune picked her up and put her on his lap and wrapped his arms around her slim waist.
"I know but I love you Blake nothing will change that I want to be with you." Jaune said as he nuzzled into her hair and she smiled "how did I get so lucky." As they say at the roof and stared at their town.

(Classroom)
Blake came back and sat down at her desk and she saw her group of friends in their usual spot.
"Hey Blake where'd ya go we were supposed to do lunch?" Ruby the youngest in their class who skipped 2 grades and yang little sister.
"Yea that was pretty rude to leave us out the loop." Weiss said sitting on her desk looking through her scroll. Blake found it hard to take her serious with the small amount of eye contact.
"Sun and Adam were being annoying so I left to get away from them." She took her seat and Yang moved her desk closer "hey Blake so you decide who you taking a liking to Adam or Sun cause they both got list worth of positives and negatives." Yang said and Blake instantly thought of Jaune and smiled "well looks like I'm gonna be boyfriendless." Blake says as their teacher was coming into the front of the room.
"Alright class we left off on yesterday."