Secrets out

ALRIGHT HERE WE GO PART 2 and IM ALREADY THINKING IF ANOTHER STORY AND CONTINUING THIS STORY OF COURSE CAUSE I LIKE SEEING THINGS TO THE END.

We're gonna keep it going with the knightshade or whatever it's dubbed now (Blake x Jaune I mean) so let's see what's up

(Principal office)
Ozpin is tapping his pen on his desk as both Jaune and Adam were waiting for a response as the security guard was at the door behind them.
"So boys let me hear the full story again, because I heard it from Ms.Goodwitch but let's see your perspectives."
Before Jaune could say Adam jumped at the opportunity
"HE DATING A FAUNUS TO WIN A BET OR SOME SHIT." Adam nearly shouted
"Mr.taurus I'm right here, no need to shout and what this about winning a bet?"

"It's not like that at all Mr.Ozpin, he's just mad that Blake is my girlfriend and he never had a chance with her." Adam rose up from his seat.

"Wanna say that again you fucking.." Adam threatened but the security guard forcibly sat Adam back down.
"So this involves ms.belladonna?"
Adam looked straight to Ozpin "YES he somehow decided to just play around and go out with Blake like he owns the whole damn place." Adam was seething with anger.
"For the last time I'm not dating Blake to win a bet or anything like that I'm dating her because I want to date her and she wants to date me." Jaune answered and Ozpin was shaking his head.
"Well this seems open and shut but both of you will have to do afternoon detention and clean up for the next...let's say week starting next Monday." Jaune and Adam both looked at Ozpin but Jaune shrugged his shoulder.
Adam grunted as he left the room and went down the hall.

Jaune was the last one to leave and as he went down the hall he saw his friends waiting for him "Hey guys, what're you guys doing here?."
Pyrrha was first to answer "Well we got worried and we kind of maybe..."
"We listener in on your whole conversation with Ozpin." Weiss said bluntly and Pyrrha looked at her.

"In laments terms yes that's what we did, only cause we were worried." She assured him. Jaune looked at the group and he started to laugh.
"Man you guys are some funny people, and some of the most trustworthy, everything times I just got detention for the next week."
"Really cool I'll see you in detention than buddy." Yang said proudly as she gave Jaune a thumbs up.
"Well at least I'll have company." The group chuckled as Blake made her way up to Jaune "So now we should probably head back cause class is about to start." As the group started heading back Blake pulled Jaune to the back of the group.
"Are you sure everything's alright?"
"Blake everything is fine don't worry."
"I'm more worried about Adam he has had a tendency to not control his anger." Jaune looked over at Blake and he grabbed her hand and pulled her into his chest.
"I'll be careful Blake I'll make sure to not ruffle anymore feathers." They stood there for a moment and rush to go catch up with their friends.

(After school)
As the day was ending Jaune gathered his things and went to meet up with his friends in the class.
"Hey Ren Ruby, Pyrrha wanna go meet up with the others." Jaune said as he slung his bag over his shoulder
"Can't I got me some track to run." Ruby said as she impersonated someone running.
"Sure I'll let me grab my stuff and we can go." Pyrrha said as she was just stuffing her bag and Ren looked at him
"sure I'm pretty sure Nora gonna drag me along anyway so why fight it." Jaune laughed as Ruby rushed out to the gymnasium waving bye to her friends.

"So Jaune now that's it's out in the open how is your relationship with Blake?" Pyrrha asked she she was walking.

"It's been good so far we've finally don't have to hide anymore." Jaune announced proudly as he raised his hands in victory.
"That's good Jaune I'm happy for you." Pyhrra said as she clasped her hands together. As they approached the group and saw Yang,Blake, and nota waiting.
Pyhrra looked around "where's Weiss?"
"She has to stay behind to catch up on some work." Explain Blake
"Really Ruby has track practice today so she ain't here either." Jaune explain as he went closer to Blake.
"So were off too...where again?" They all looked to Yang as she was on her phone. She looked up and saw everyone looking to her.
"Should be obvious we're going to the mall they always have stuff we like there, plus I need to get somethings." Yang proudly announced.
"Alright lets follow the leader yang to the mall!" Jaune proclaimed as they just laughed at their antics.
In the distance stood Adam snarling at the group.