The Results of the truth

DONT WORRY I DIDNT FORGET ABOUT MY FIRST STORY ITS JUST I GOT INSPIRED BY OTHER IDEA TO MAKE MY NEW STORY SO SORRY IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO MAKE THIS
ALSO I GOTTA PUT SOKE OF THESE ON MY FF ACCOUNT
BUT ANY WAY HERE WE GO. SORRY AGAIN IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO PUT THIS UP I GOT A NEW JOB ANDY LAPTOP IS SO OLD I CANT EVEN UPDATE ITUNES
TO REPHRASE GOTTA GET A NEW ONE
ANYWHO ENJOY THIS NEW CHAPTER

(Jaune Home)
"And that's how my relationship with Blake is going ma, and she means a lot to me." Jaune said as he relaxed in the couch as his mom was sitting in her recliner and nodded her head.

"I'm surprised and ashamed , surprised you were able to hide your girlfriend for so long, and ashamed because you thought it was something you needed to hide." His mother explained to him

"Well I didn't know how you or Dad would react if you found out."

"Well honestly I was mostly mad that you got in trouble today and this is just new information to me, and now I see why you got into it." Jaune mother gotten up and stretched her arms over her head.

"You're still in trouble so when you're done with detention you come straight here Okay, I know you want to be with Blake since you're not hidden anymore but I'm still your mother and doesn't want her son to be a delinquent, also I want to meet this girl you're so fond of."She continued to the kitchen and Jaune slumped in his seat.

"I'm already doing manual labor isn't that enough?"
"Nope." Jaune kept going to his room as he layer down on his bed.
He looked into his scroll and saw a message from Blake
'Make it Home alright?"
Jaune went to typing away 'I made it okay but now I'm on punishment until my detention is up, and I told my mom about us.'
After a couple seconds and saw a reply

'How'd she take it?"

'She took it well and she wants to meet you.'

'Well it's only fair did she say when?'

'Probably after my punishment is up than we can introduce you two.'

'Okay can't wait Jaune goodnight I know you're tired.'

'Yea thanks babe can't wait for all that awkward conversation between my girlfriend and mom, night Blake.' Jaune put his scroll down and lulled back to sleep.

(Next week)
Jaune trudged his way to school in the morning and as he got closer people were whispering about what had transpired last week.
'That's him'
'Shame on him using that poor girl like that.'
'I heard Adam really wants him gone.'
'Maybe it is a bet.'
Jaune was getting annoyed with all the side chatter and saw his friends were waiting for him at the entrance and Blake was waving to him.
"Hey guys hows things?" Jaune said as he wrapped his arm around Blake waist. They continued on to class and Jaune felt there were eyes in him and his friends. He looked over his shoulder and saw that some people were staring other were chatting but it was understandable this is news to the entire school.

"Are you okay with all of this?" Jaune asked blake as she looked away from a book she was holding.
"Well I'm alright I don't know about the rest of these people." She answered and grabbed hold of his hand and continued with their friends.

(CLASSROOM)
Jaune was sitting in his class where he was learning about history but his friends weren't in this class.

"MR ARC!"
"YES?!" He jolted up and saw Oobleck staring at him from behind
"Good you're awake." He said as he went to the front
'How'd he get there?' Jaune questioned and didn't see some eyes staring at him and sending a message. Some of the Faunus were trying I put together piece but two that he saw with Adam only looked at him like he was a nuisance
"Sorry professor ill stay up, uh could I be excused
(Classroom)
Blake was listening to her professor but was also hearing a lot of back chatter from people behind her.
'I heard they already planning to run away from this town and get married.'
'Really it's like a romance movie.'