Best Friend

After a long day working at Kash n' Grab, Ian & Kash were standing outside behind a van, kissing, Ian had a relationship kind of thing with his boss, Kash. They would go behind the back in the store and well- fuck. Ian was gay and he wanted to join military school.
He left work and Mandy was sitting on top of the van's entrance. She caught Ian by surprise. "Mandy?" Ian said. "Hey Ian, thank's for taking care of that piece of shit teacher in Math's class today." Mandy said.
Oh yeah right, no problem, Ian chuckled.
"I think you might be my night in shining armour", Mandy winked. Ian stood there with nothing to say, so he just laughed, nervously.
"Bye Ian," Mandy said, kissing him roughly in the cheek. After that, Ian walked back to the Gallagher house.

Ian ran upstairs into the bedroom, finding Lip, his older brother, looking at his Gay Porn magazines. Lip looked at Ian, "What the fuck is this?" Lip said, curiously. Ian stood there with a red face, trying to explain. Lip walked out the room, he didn't even care anyway.
Ian took the magazine and put it back under his bed behind one of the old suitcases he had.
Hearing his older sister, Fiona, come through the door with Veronica, their close neighbour, he walked downstairs and there was a short-man standing there. Fiona introduced him to everyone. "Guys, this is Steve." said Fiona. She was quite drunk. Ian went back upstairs.