- Seventeen -

- Seventeen - 

Kimberley wakes to a beautiful day, the warm sunshine floating through the windows.  She notes the feeling of contentment coursing through her veins, waking up naked in Cheryl's bed.  The feeling of her girlfriend pressed up behind her with an arm draped securely around her middle brings a smile to her face.  

Gently, she attempts to untangle herself from the clinging brunette but is stopped by her protesting moans.  

"No," Cheryl mumbles, sleepily. 

"Babe, I have to go to work." Kimberley smiles at her cuteness. 

"Call in sick." 

Kimberley laughs.  "I wish I could but it's our first rehearsal," she sighs, turning around and snuggling into her love.  She kisses her sweetly.  "Ten more minutes." 

Cheryl smiles holding on tightly.  She runs her hand up and down her girlfriend's back. Kimberley suddenly flinches in pain with a sharp intake of breath.  

"What's wrong?"  Cheryl asks, alarmed.   

"I don't know.  I just felt a pain on my back." 

Cheryl gently turns Kimberley so she can take a look at her.  There is an angry red line about three inches long in the centre of her back. 

"Oh my, God," Cheryl gasps, "did I do that?" 

It dawns on Kimberley how the mark got there.  "I'm the one who wanted you to keep the heels on."  Kimberley laughs it off.  

"It's not funny!"  Cheryl guides Kimberley onto her stomach before straddling her backside.  She bends to gently kiss along the reddened line.  "I can't believe I hurt you.  I'm so sorry."  

"Cheryl, that's enough.  It's just a little scratch."  Kimberley scolds her girlfriend for being so hard on herself.  "Honestly, it turns me on." 

Cheryl flushes, pressing lingering kisses to Kimberley's skin beneath her.   

Kimberley rolls onto her back so she can see Cheryl.  "Kiss me and I'll forgive you," she says smiling.   

Grinning, Cheryl bends down and kisses her girlfriend, passionately.  

A moment later, Kimberley reluctantly breaks the kiss.  "Ugh - I really want to continue this but I need to leave a little early so I have time to stop at my house on the way.  I just realized I don't have any fresh clothes here-" 

Cheryl shuts her up, continuing to kiss her.  "Tell us you love us.' 

"I love you," she giggles.   

"Tell us I'm the best."  

"You're the best."  

"I know," Cheryl boasts, winking as she crawls off Kimberley and saunters to her walk-in closet.  She pulls out two large shopping bags. 

Kimberley sits up, covering herself with the bed sheet.  "Cheryl, you didn't."  

She simply shrugs and smiles innocently, bringing the bags over and resting them on the bed. 

"Let's play a game called 'guess what Kimberley likes to wear for rehearsal!" Cheryl laughs, completely amused with herself.   

Kimberley joins her, laughing hysterically.  "That's an awful game title, you nut."  She reaches for the bags.  

"Not so fast, you!  Let's see how well I did."  Cheryl beams.  "Go on, tell us!" 

"Wait-" Cheryl interjects again.  "Let's make this interesting...a bet!" 

Kimberley rolls her eyes playfully.  "How about, if you didn't do well, I get my way with you tonight..." 

"And if I did do well, I get me way you with you tonight."  Cheryl winks.   

"Deal."  

"Alright, go on." 

Kimberley smirks.  "Well, I'd most likely grab a jumper, skinny jeans and...probably a pair of flats. Perfect for long hours.  Cute, comfortable, practical." 

Cheryl smiles wickedly, pushing the bags towards Kimberley. 

In the first bag, she pulls out a pair of black designer skinny jeans and a trendy dark gray jumper.  Kimberley shakes her head, laughing to herself.  Cheryl watches on in amusement as Kimberley pulls out the shoe box from the second bag.  She opens the lid to see a pair of deep red, Prada ballet flats. 

"You are something else," she says smiling, shaking her head in disbelief.   

Cheryl leans in for a kiss.  "Can't wait for tonight." She winks.  Her words holding so much promise.  "Don't forget the bra and matching panties."  Cheryl gets up and goes to the bathroom to get ready, leaving Kimberley completely speechless.