1. hey, stranger

Y/N POV.
I sat on my couch, the only piece of furniture, in my new apartment and scrolled down through my insta-feed. As usual there was pictures of my high-school friends on their wedding day or cute photos of their babies. I was single and that made me kinda sad, because I was 25 and I had no future plans.

Then suddenly as I was watching YouTube, I got a DM.

LameyNelson: Hey! I'm not sure you remember, but I think we went to Highschool together. Martha, right?

I had no idea who this person was, but I sure wasn't Martha.

Me: No, sorry. I'm not Martha, I'm Y/N. You?

LameyNelson: I'm Amy. Sorry! Didn't want to bother you, just thought you were someone else.

Me: Oh, no! It's fine, I wasn't doing anything interesting anyway. Anyway, tell me about yourself, Amy. :)

LameyNelson: Well, I'm Amy Nelson. I live in LA with my roommate, Kathryn and I have two dogs, one that I share with my ex-boyfriend. I'm 24 and a graphic artist. And You?

Me: I'm Y/N, I also live in LA. I'm pan and I currently am looking for a roommate. I'm 25 and I am a scientist.

LameyNelson: You're so coool! I'm bi! I also might know where you live. Creepy, I know, but is your last name L/N?

Me: Yup. Why?

LameyNelson: My friend, Tyler, wanted to check your apartment out. Are you okay with a male roommate?

Me: Yeah! That's great! He's welcome if he wants to move in! :)

LameyNelson: I could come over, too! We could get to know each other even more, Y/N. :) Are you free today at 6PM?

Me: Sure, see ya then!! :)

LameyNelson started following you.

Oh, my, god! What was I thinking? I don't know if she's a middle aged man! Well, she knows where I live anyway. I can't wait to meet her, she sounds very nice and maybe Tyler's my new roommate.

I saw that it was already 5pm, so I started getting ready. I put my outfit on and put some light makeup on.

I was happy with how I looked and decided to make some lemonade for my guests

I was happy with how I looked and decided to make some lemonade for my guests. As soon as I was done I heard a loud knock. I opened the door and saw a handsome, tall guy and a beautiful woman.
"Hey, Y/N/N! I'm Amy and this is Tyler!" she pointed to the curly-haired male. He gave me a little smile and I welcomed him and her into my flat.
Amy laughed at my lack of furniture and I said: "My furniture is supposed to come tomorrow. I'm glad it's funny, though!" Finally, the tall man spoke: "I would love to live with you, Y/N. You seem like an awesome person!" I smiled at him and pulled into a hug which he relaxed into. I invited my guests to drink my lemonade and they enjoyed it. "Y/N, so you told me you're a scientist! What kind, may I ask?"

"Experimental physicist! I really love my job, but I can't really seem to find it here in LA." I said.
"If you're good at editing videos, maybe you could work with Mark." Amy suggested. "Just while you look for a job."
"I would love that! Thank you!" I thanked the girl with the medium brown
hair. We talked for hours until it got dark and they had to leave. We planned another meeting, so I could meet Mark or Markiplier. After they left I decided to look Mark's channel up and I actually enjoyed his videos. I was excited to meet this charming man. He looked quite cute in his videos. To my luck he was single, so maybe he'll be something special. I got ready for bed and lied on my couch to sleep. God, I can't wait until I get all my furniture back.

Hey! It's 1-800-Dana ! This is a story I found in the unpublished section! It's really good and I think it'll keep you alive 'til A is back! 😂😍